TWELVE ➳ FAMILY BUSINESS

CHAPTER TWELVE; FAMILY BUSINESS

TERESA WAS TIRED OF RUNNING. She had been running for some time now, having been confused in the woods and not knowing how to get out and back to Storybrooke. However, after a little while, she had found the road and was now making her — she hoped — back to the town.

Finally, she made it into town and stopped running. Her hunched over, hands on her knees. Her lungs were burning and she was sweaty. She released a sigh of relief when she spotted Grumpy. She quikcly jogged over to him.

"Hey!"

Grumpy turned around and his eyes widened when he seen Teresa. "You're alive?!"

Teresa rolled her eyes. "Where can I find Snow?"

"Check the station, I heard from David that Emma wanted to see a couple people there."

Teresa furrowed her eyebrows. "The station? What — where's that?"

Grumpy pointed to the building on the corner. "Right over there, with the yellow car parked in front of it."

Teresa took off running, shouting over her shoulder, "Thanks!"

When Teresa reached what Grumpy called the station, she walked in. She could hear a voice from within the build and reconized it as David.

"Does it really matter how she got to Emma? I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about why?"

Teresa walked down the hall and turned left, coming into a large room that contained not only David, but Snow, Emma, Henry, Regina, Hook, Elsa, Belle and Gold as well.

Teresa kept quiet, learning against the wall to see how long it took them to realize she was present.

"Obviously, she needed her for something. But what?" Regina gave a saecastic smile. "Well, that's our next problem."

"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the north woods. We combed every inch of her shop. We tore apart her house. She must have cleared everything out days before," David said.

"Which means she must be hiding something," Hook stated.

"But where?"

"What about her ice-cream truck?" Henry asked, stepping forward beside his Grandpa Gold.

Emma's eyebrows shot up. "Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?"

Henry grinned. "Yeah, Sheriff Graham got me ice cream once or twice from her truck."