Chapter Twenty-Nine: Survival

I couldn't find and exit, I was panicking. There was no way out.
Bump bump, bump bump, bump bump, bump bump.
Hands shaking, I closed my eyes and said to myself, "Escape, escape, escape."
I looked at the wall and I had one stupid crazy idea.
I backed up a few feet away from the wall. Running as fast as I could, I had to get enough velocity and strength to break down this one wall. I kicked and used all of my body strength and somehow, I made a big enough hole for me to get through. Although half of me was already through it. I pushed myself out, and started running my way to Aiden's car.
"BOOOM!" I looked up to see a huge part of the building falling right above me, the building was now getting pulled under. I ran to get out of the of all the debris, but I got caught in it. The stones had trapped my leg. I couldn't move it.
"DAMNIT!" I cried out, "AHHHH!"
I gritted my teeth, and tried to pull out my leg.
"AHH! C'mon!" I barely lifted the stone up. That kick took all the energy out of me and I was breathing in the smoke from the explosion Brianna set off.... or Jackie...whatever she's called now.
"You can do this, you can do this, for Aiden.....for Aiden...for-" I coughed. The dust and smoke was getting in my lungs and it became harder to breathe.
I started wheezing, "AIDEN! ADIEN! Aiden I'm sorry."
Everything started turning dark, "Aiden! Adien...Aiden...Aid-" I felt my body let gravity take over and hit the ground.

Aiden POV:
   I heard her call out my name, and I wasn't going to stop looking for her until I found her. Lucky enough I put a tracker in her shoe.
"Alice! ALICE!" I yelled out for her.
I finally found her. She was on the ground, passed out and a huge part of the building was on top of her.
"ALICE!" I ran towards her and used all of my strength to pull out from up under the rubble. She's probably going to hate me for making her leave Peggy, but it was the best thing to do. I didn't want to see her die. She deserves so much more than that. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.
"I'm going to get you out of here, I promise" I told her. I ran back to the car, and I put her in the back seat.
I made my way to the hospital.
"Hold on, Alice" I started speeding.
Alice wasn't giving up on me this easily. Not today.

Alice POV:
Peggy....Peggy... I'm so sorry.
I should've done better. I should've been faster... I should have been there for you. Peggy.... Peggy.
When I opened my eyes, I was in a hospital bed, I felt nasty, covered in soot and dirt. Looking to my left, I saw Aiden. He was asleep in a hospital chair. I tried to sit up, but damn it hurt. The pain spread all throughout my leg. I gritt my teeth as I hissed.
Aiden woke up, "Hey, you're awake."
"Yeah, how long have I been out?"
"About 2 hours, that was stupid what you did back there, do you know how worried I was?"
"You're starting to sound like a mom."
"You could have died."
"I didn't die, Peggy did, and we don't have to worry about Brianna anymore she's gone too. You're welcome."
"You killed her?"
"Yes... I killed my own sister." I looked away from him. My eyes became misty, why am I crying? She did so much shit to me, she killed my parents, burned the whole house down, and yet, I'm crying about her.
It doesn't make any sense.
"Alice?" Aiden broke the silence.
"I'm fine." I said.
"I don't believe you."
"I said I'm fine. When can I get out of here?"
"Well you have a bunch of smoke and dust in your lungs, and your leg is broken. So in a few hours." The nurse was standing at the door.
"Well send you on your way home with some pain pills and some crutches. It'll take a little bit but the smoke and dust should clear out of your lungs, you should probably get some medicine for that at the pharmacy."
"Alright, thank you."
"Just doing my job" and she walked off.

  Aiden and I crashed at another cabin one of his friends let him barrow.
Once I got in the house, I threw my weapons on the table, gritting my teeth, I couldn't hold it in no more.
After I put down my deadly weapons, I exploded. I threw papers and books and lamps all on the floors. I screamed in anger and frustration and I just lost it. I lost it -- my heart. She took it. Even in death Brianna always won. She made sure she had the last draw, and she knew it would kill me. Next thing I know after seeing red, I was on the floor. My face was stained with tears and my throat ached. Aiden was next to me "Alice?"
I looked up "what happened in the last 15 minutes?"
"Well look around."
I took a look at the room, shattered glass was all over the floor, paper torn, and the window had a bunch of cracks and hole in it.
The walls looked like they had lost a fight with the Hulk and concrete floor had a crater.
"She's gone, Aiden. Brianna won."
"Alice-"
I cut him off, got up, and walked into my room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I slid down the door and just stared at the wall blankly.
"She's gone and it's all my fault."
I said to myself.
"It's all my fault."

______________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Like I said in the message that was sent out, I haven't been updating these past few months because I had a bunch of chemistry homework from my teacher Mr.Baker. Plus I was going through some personal things. I deeply apologize for the long wait and a next update will be here shortly, I promise. Also I have a little bit of a surprise for you guys in the next chapter. A huge announcement is coming up. I love you guys! Thanks so much for the support! Please comment and vote on this story I love to hear what you think!"