Chapter Eleven: Damn I Love Baseball...Catch...I Mean Catch...

After telling Aiden my nightmare, and getting out of bed so many times afterward, he wouldn't let me out without him going with me.
I was just sitting in the bed braiding and unbraiding my hair, and then, trying new hairstyles....like this and that. Then I got bored. And once I heard Aiden coming up the stairs, I started feeling fluttery.
What the heck?, I thought. I shook off the feeling.
Aiden opened the door "Hey, you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied.
Holy mother of shit....wait....what the crap? Why did I just think that?
"So I was wondering can we do something because I'm really bored and....well....can we just PLEASE do something" I begged. Which is not like me, but I was absolutely bored and I needed to do SOMETHING.
"Well, yeah sure. Wanna play baseball?" He asked.
I shrugged "Why not?"
I got dressed in some jeans, and a baseball tee, with red converse, and, since my pants were slipping off, I put on a brown leather belt. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail.
"You really look better with your hair down, you know?" Aiden said; coming out of his room.
I stopped putting my hair in a ponytail "Well what would you want me to do? Keep it down and let all in my face?"
"No I was just saying" he put his hands up in surrender.
"Okay then" I said and put my hair in a ponytail again.
We went outside. Aiden had his catchers glove and I had the ball. He let me borrow on of his gloves. We stood across from each other -- a few yards apart.
"Alright, I throw. You catch" he said.
"Wait a sec, I thought this was baseball?" I cocked an eyebrow.
"It is baseball" he said.
"No it's not, dummy, it's catch. The kind you play with those perfect dads. You know, white picket fence, and all that crap" I said.
"Hey, baseball is not crap" he pointed his glove at me.
"Now, I throw and you catch" he said again.
I scoffed "this is TOTALLY catch. And very childish."
"Hey I heard that!" Aiden said and threw the ball.
I caught it "It's catch, Aiden, not baseball."
"Smarty pants!" He yelled.
"Dummy!" I shouted and threw the ball back at him.
"Shut up!" He yelled. He had a smirk plastered on his face.
Oh, holy Jesus Christ....wait a sec...the heck?
I shook off the thought and Aiden threw the ball again. I caught it and threw back at him. The game went on, and on, and on. We had a little small conversation and insulted each other playfully through this ridiculous game of catch. Although it was ridiculous, I enjoyed it. Which was akward, I never really enjoyed his presence, but now --- it seemed different. I actually...God I hate admitting it even though I'm not saying it to him...but I actually like his presence. I know, akward right?
Me? Liking his presence? It seems so ridiculous! It seems so rare! But I do.
Akward.
After a few minutes of Catch, Aiden stopped after I threw the ball back at him.
He lifted up his glove as if to tell me to hold on.
"Time out," he said.
"What? Getting tired already, Granpa?" I smirked at my insult.
"No, just getting hot. Not like I already am" he smirked at his cockey reply, and took off his shirt. It exposed his abs and biceps. Which, akwardly, I found myself staring at.
ALICE SILVERTOUNGE! CONTROL YOURSELF! THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU SAW HIM SHIRTLESS! MUCH LESS ANY OTHER MAN!, I scolded myself. I looked away quickly.
"Alright, let's get in with it!" He threw the ball back at me and I caught it.

      After Catch, we both had some tea and kept arguing about whether the game we played was baseball or catch. I didn't really matter though.
Because after just a few seconds we heard a noise.
"BRUMM BUM BUM BUM, BRUMM BUM BUM BUM!!! WHHHHHEEEEEOOOOO!!"
We stopped talking and put our cups to the side.
Then the worst case scenario happened.

______________________________________________________________________________
CLIFFHANGER!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! BTW I tried my best to mimic a helicopter....sooo......yeah...... Anyways, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR #4 IN ACTION GUYS!!! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD JUMP 10 FEET IN THE AIR!!! And sorry that this was short, but I've been pretty busy with school and swim practice so....yeah. ANYWAYS! VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE! I LOVE YOU MY DARLINGS! ❤💖