2 - London

Here is Chapter 2 :) hope you guys like it. Also this chapter is Dedicated to LokisBabydollBride for her suggestion of who could portray Lani. :)

~Z

Tom'sP.O.V.

Today was going to be like any ordinary day in London. The only thing that was different was the fact that Chris, his sister and Elsa were coming to stay for few weeks. so I spent a good part of the day getting the rooms that they were going to stay in ready.

It didn't take me very long to get the rooms organized. Once I had them ready I still had at least 17 hours to kill before I had to head to Heathrow to pick up my visitors.

Not seeing anything better to do I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, locking it behind me. I walked to my car and got into the drivers seat, grabbed my sunnies from the glovebox, shut the door and started the car. I drove to the library where I would often just go to sit and relax into the world of literature.

"Morning, sir." I was greeted by the girl at the front desk and I gave her a smile and said good morning back before walking further in to a secluded corner where I could read in peace.

I was about half way through the book I was reading when someone cleared their throat not far away. I looked up to see the woman from the desk standing in front of me.

"We're closing the library now, sir." I grab my phone from my pocket and look at the time. I'd been here reading for 6 hours. Guess i got a bit caught up in the book i was reading. I said goodbye to the woman and walked back out to my car. 

I still had 8 hours until they got here and the sun was already starting to set. I got back to my house and made myself something to eat. I didn't truely realize how tired i actually was and i ended up falling asleep the couch.

The only way I know that I fell asleep is because i was woken by the sound of my phone ringing. I got up and stumbled over to the phone hitting my shin on the corner of the small coffee table near the couch.

"Hello?" I answered the phone with maybe a slight bit of pain in my voice as i rubbed the sore spot on my shin.

"Tom?" I recognized the voice of Chris on the other end.

"Chris!"

"Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, just hit my shin on the corner of the coffee table. Bloody hell it hurt. What's up?" I could hear Chris laughing on the other end and i then heard Elsa laugh as well. He had told her what i did...

"Where are you? Our flight got in about half an hour ago and its freezing here." It clicked, i looked at the time on the clock on the wall. Damn!

"I'll be right there, Wait about 20 minutes and i'll be there!" I hung up on him not giving him the time reply to what i had told and ran from the house with my car keys and drove to the airport to pick them up.

I got to the airport and parked the car and run into the airport but bumped into someone. A very beautiful someone.

"I'm so sorry." I held out my hand and helped her. 

"Its fine, I should probably watch where i'm going as well." She smiled as she spoke. She didn't seem to recognize me which i was half hurt and half glad about. It was really quite odd, she kept looking at my eyes like she knew who i was but couldn't figure it out. It was like my eyes held the secret as to who i was.

"I'm so sorry for running into you but i really have to go, i'm supposed to be picking up some friends and i'm already late." Her gaze seemed to shift and she turned and pointed behind her.

"You wouldn't happen to be picking up those two plus an extra would you?" She turned back to me.

"Actually yes. I am."

"Come on then." I was confused at first. I followed her but nothing prepared me for what she was going to do next.

"Chris!" She yelled. Chris shifted and looked to be sleeping, Elsa leaning on his shoulder. She groaned and walked over to him. Its like she knows him really well. I stay where i am as she walks over and shakes his shoulders, which i consider odd. Does she even know him? Well obviously she know who he is, does she do this with every person she knows? "Chris, wake up our rides here." Wait a minute.... Our ride? It suddenly clicked, that must be Chris's sister, who i still don't know by name.

Chris groans and moves over again still not waking up. I smirk and walk up behind her. "Allow me." I walk to the seat behind him and put my mouth near his ear. "You will all fall before me." i whispered in my Loki voice. 

That seemed to wake him up because before i know it he is standing and we are hugging each other.

"About time you got here, Tom. What was that whisper for?" He asked.

"He did it because i couldn't get your sorry arse up, Chris." She went quiet for a minute and then her eyes went wide. "Wait did you say Tom? As in Tom Hiddleston?" Well guess the cat's been let out of the bag.

"The one and only." Chris and I both say in unison. 

She seems shocked at first, she quickly hides it though and she turns to Chris. 

"Can i talk to you for a minute please. Alone." Chris shrugs his shoulders and they walk off not too far from where i was standing. Elsa had woken up and was now watching the exchange between Chris and his sister.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I have no idea. She wanted to talk to him alone. I don't know what about though."

What a way to start a holiday. Brother and sister already fighting....