47 - Forever and Always

Lani's P.O.V.

------- 4 MONTHS LATER -------

June 24th, 2015 8:32am

I was so nervous that I hardly got any sleep last night. I had a constant fluttering of butterflies and nervousness knotting in my stomach.

It had been 4 months since I had the twins and they were growing so fast. Nadia has a mop of curly, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and Kaydence has lighter blonde hair and green eyes. Both already have Tom's personality and mischievious nature.

"Lani, you going to be late! Get out of bed and get dressed." Mum yelled through my bedroom door. I forgot to mention why i was so nervous about today. Today is the day that Tom and I get married. Tom went and stayed with Chris and Elsa for the night and I stayed with mum and dad.

I lazily got out of bed, and walked out of the room and to Tom's kitchen. Another thing I forgot to mention. We are back in London. Chris and Elsa are staying at a hotel down the road and Tom said that i could have the house. I was going to argue but he left before I could. I saw mum and dad with the twins as I made myself some breakfast.

"Morning Lani." Dad said.

"Morning dad." I walk over and kiss the twins foreheads, earning giggles from both of them. "What time do we have to be there?"

"At 12." Mum answers. I nod and make myself a quick cup of coffee and then go to have a shower.

Walking down the hallway after my shower, my mind wanders to the first time i was here and i had walked out of my room after changing shirts. I smile at the memory. The first kiss. I get to my room and get into my dress and slowly walk out to the lounge room.

When I get to the lounge room I hear a gasp from my mum and look up at her. She walks upto me and grabs my hands. "You look beautiful sweetheart. Tom is a lucky guy." I smile and i hear a knock at the door. Mum walks over and opens it and two women walk in after saying hi to my mum.

"Emma!" I yell, picking up the skirt of my dress and running over and hugging Emma. She returns it and I turn to the other woman. "You must be Sarah."

"That I am. It's great to finally meet you." She smiles and we give each other a hug as well.

"So lets get your hair and makeup done!" Mum yells and all three of them surround me as I sit down on a chair and my dad watches with an amused expression as he watches the twins.

------- A FEW HOURS LATER -------

11:01am

Only an hour to go and i'll be a married woman..... My stomach is a bundle of nerves and I have already hyperventilated twice in the past hour. Sarah was able to calm me down enough before we had to start getting into the car. Emma and Sarah had dressed in their bridesmaids dresses and Emma was my Maid of Honor.

We all got into the car and dad had to drive because mum had broken down in tears and started rambling on about how much her little girl had grown up. So starts the long hour of over emotional talks and people asking if I'm sure this is what I want.

Tom's P.O.V.

9:32am

I had woken up early and gone for a morning run to try and get rid of the nervousness that had been rising in my gut since yesterday. I get back to the hotel room and see Elsa and Chris up and making breakfast. "Morning Tom." Elsa says cheerily.

"Morning. I'll be out in a minute, just going to have a shower." I walk down the hall to my room and grab out my clothes and then walk to the bathroom and have my shower.