36 - Disney Diaries Part 1: Lion King 1, 1 1/2 and 2

Lani's P.O.V.

Okay guys. There is going to be yet another set of these parted chapters. That being said, that now means that this story will be over the original 40 chapters. The next 5 chapters are going to be like diary entries as before but the entire chapter will be in Lani's P.O.V. when the entry stops. Also SPOILER ALERT for anyone who has not seen any of the movies mentioned in the titles of the next 5 chapters. You have been warned.

------- 1 WEEK LATER -------

Dear Diary,

Today marks the first day after Tom left back to Toronto to finish filming Crimson Peak. I didn't want him to leave but i knew he had to. So i decided that i would mooch around on the couch and hang out with the couch and TV remote while singing along to some of those rockin' Disney tunes. Don't judge, I'm a pregnant woman who misses her man and feels like bring the child inside her to life for a while. 

I have literally raided mum's pantry and grabbed whatever took my fancy (Incuding the can of whipped cream from the fridge... Shh). I even resorted to shutting and locking the door from the inside so that this Mega Marathon can go without too many interruptions. Of course, my bladder had other ideas in mind. 

I can't really complain about anything except that i miss Tom and his warm hugs, his sexy British voice and his 'ehehe' laugh which makes me giggle just thinking about it. Only 2 more months to wait and he will be coming home for a break. Of course, home is in Melbourne. I can't exactly fly anywhere at the moment and both mum and dad have agreed to let him stay here until I've had the baby. In reality I don't think my mum is ready to let me go just yet.

Well I better get this Marathon started. Later.

Yours,

Lani

I waddled over to the DVD player and put the Lion King in. I was aiming to watch all 3 of them today. Right each other. Not sure why I chose it in the first place because I would always cry when Mufasa died in the first one, but it was one of my favorites as well.

Once the DVD was in, i walked back over to the couch and plonked myself down on and put my feet up on the coffee table - which was a pet peeve that my mum absolutely hated.... I mean hated. With a burning passion. She wasn't here though and I would try to make it seem that i didn't before unlocking that door.

As soon as the movie starts my phone rings. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars blares from the speaker and i mentally curse at the timing. I turn the movie right down instead of pausing it as i answer the phone.

"You better have a bloody good reason to keep me talking or i'm hang-"

"Well a hello to you to Love." I instantly shut up when i recognize Tom's voice on the other end.

"T-Tom?"

"Who else would it be? Didn't you customize my ringtone so that you knew when it was me calling?" I had to think for a minute. My eyes went wide as I realized that i had indeed done that. I facepalm and my forgetfulness.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot and to boot i am about to start my 5 day Disney marathon."

"Disney huh? What ones are you planning to watch today?"

"The three Lion King movies. If i feel like watching any more I'll have to deal with that it comes." I heard him chuckle on the other and then i realized something. "Isn't it really late over there?"

"It''s 7pm here at the moment." I let out a breath that I wasn't even aware that I was holding. At least I wasn't keeping him up.

"Well I guess that's not as bad. How did your day go?"