Yandere!Annie x Sucidal!Mikasa

Start from the beginning

It was frustrating to Annie to help Mikasa in hopes that she would forget about Eren but then find out that she is still like a cadet to Mikasa.

Mikasa and Annie walked to the dorm and went to bed.

In a dream in a certain cadets head

Mikasa walked to the Chair and sat down.This weird square shaped device had a static like sound to it.Mikasa look at the device in confusion when it turned on and showed Mikasa and Eren."

It replayed the part where Eren was dying over and over and over.It became static and again and Mikasa felt cold again.Her tears spilled long ago.

A body of Eren crawled through the device and walked to Mikasa.

His arm and part over his side(stomach region) were gone.Blood was all over him.

Eren shook Mikasa and yelled

"You killed me,And now you're going to suffer!!"

Mikasa gasped and shot up from the bed.Her heart raced and soon Annie burst through the door and by Mikasa side.

"What's wrong?" Annie said hoping it would be that Nuisance

"E....Eren..." the grip Annie had on mikasa tightened.Mikasa winced in pain before everything went black.

Timeskip brought to you by Annie dragging an unconscious Mikasa

Mikasa woke up and tried to get up.Something was restrain her limbs.She noticed she was on a bed.

Mikasa could care less at this point,Eren wasn't their to protect her when she needed it so why should she worry.

The door gently opened and reveled the blond cadet.

She was holding a trey with bread and soup.Annie walked over the Mikasa and placed the tray by her.

"What happened to those beautiful eyes full of life and joy.Its only filled with darkness and hopelessness." Annie sighed and touched Mikasa who in turn flinched .

"Mikasa...oh the things I do for you."

She hoped Mikasa would talk but when she didn't it angered the cadet very much.Annie punched the Ackerman a couple times and roughly gripped the tray and stormed out.

Time skip brought to you by a lazy author~~chan

It's been a while since she saw Mikasa.Of course she was still chained up but she has been so busy with the new shifter that the scouting regiments acquired.She had the same powers as Eren so Annie was trying her hardest to get her but with Levi and Her over protective brother in the way she couldn't figure out how to do it.(genderbent...Kinda) It soon came to her.

Time skip again but you know it's the same fight with Eren and the wall kinda

Annie was losing to the girl.Gritting her titan teeth she ran to the house with Mikasa chained to the bed.She heard the footsteps of that girl...Erica she believed and the zip lines of Mika,her over protective brother,and a few other members. She shifted back and zip lines to her house.She ran up stairs and unchained the weak Ackerman.The doors downstairs busted open and footsteps were heard on the stairs.She hugged the girl tightly and kissed her forehead.She started to crystallize with Mikasa.

Just before they were enclosed she heard Mikasa say that pathetic name

"Er...e..n"she closed her eyes and soon they were encased together forever.Until Annie felt like melting the ice but for now she thinks it would be best for her and Mikasa to have some alone time.

Erica opened the top of the house and picked up the crystal.She placed it down and shifted back.She stared at the crystal mad.She could've save Mikasa.

She was begging for help and she couldn't help her.Erica felt like the worse step-brother Mikasa could ask for.Mikasa always helped him when he was in trouble but now why couldn't he do the same thing.Tears streamed down Erica's face.

"Don't worry Mikasa I will get you out"

And uh there it is hope it's not to bad but I know this one kinda flopped.Anyways I hope you enjoy and uh who do you think is Erica(its really obvious)and uh three more to go so I guess two or three more request and this should be the end of the books