11 | relationship pt.1

Chapter 11 pt.1

~•~

~•~

    Jiyoung took in your almost giddy expression, eyes narrowed. "I'm certain something has happened," she concluded, rolling her eyes as you gave her a quick smile before dropping the sides of your lips into a frown, claiming, "No, nothing has happened. Don't worry." You grinned and picked up your books from the desk, heading into the hallway toward the lockers. It had been two weeks since that date, and Jungkook had asked you in more, and sometimes he would paste stickers all over your locker that said, "Saranghae!(사랑해, I Love You)" and decorated the locker with little pink and red hearts.

  Jiyoung, being your Best Friend, had noticed them too, and was very suspicious of who it was from. "Are you sure it's nothing?" She asked once again, just to make sure that you were fine. She was almost convinced that you were on drugs. "Falalalalalalalala~" You sang, until you were almost sure that you were on drugs.

The Bangtan Boys had noticed a change in Jungkook as well. He seemed happier these days.

Not that anyone mentioned anything to him.

In the afternoon, Jimin gathered everyone except you and Jungkook. He also included Hana. The seven headed to the gardens, making lame excuses that didn't even work. Still, You and Jungkook let them go alone, suspicious.

They crowded around, making a human barrier to stop anybody else, namely a certain pair of "busybodies", to overhear their conversation. "I'm certain something is up with them," Jiyoung spoke first, quietly. Hoseok nodded. "There is definitely something up with Jeon Jungkookie!" He declared, and the rest of them shushed him. "Sorry," he whispered. Namjoon folded his arms. He agreed with Hoseok. Jimin grinned, as did Taehyung.

"We think that they are dating." Taehyung nodded to Jimin's announcement, his brown hair shaking. Hana rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Do you really think that Y/N would be stupid enough to date Jungkook?"

"Yes," BTS answered in unison, without hesitation. "Did you guys just indirectly call my girlfriend stupid?" Jiyoung asked. "No," BTS answered in unison, again, and without hesitation. Jiyoung laughed, a feminine sound from deep in her throat. She clapped her hands, shaking her head. "Whatever," she gasped, trying to get more oxygen into her lungs. She was literally crying from laughter.

The six boys grinned. "Whatever," they echoed.

~•~

    "Pleaseeeeee?" Jungkook pouted as he stared at your cheese pizza. You patted his head. You had almost forgotten that he always acted like a kid around you. "Pabo(바보, Stupid, Fool)" you laughed. Jungkook smiled. Oh, how he missed that laugh that had vanished from his life years back. Behind the wall, BTS and Jiyoung peered at the scene with watchful and knowing eyes.

sorry but like uh
I deleted the a/n