5 | writing letters

Chapter 5

~•~

You groan and roll over, blinking your blurry eyes at the clock beside your bed. 2 a.m. in the morning?! You sigh and get out of bed, sure that you couldn't sleep any longer even if you wished to. You take a packet of Milo Powder from your kitchen cabinet and brew hot water in your red kettle.

You wait until it whistles before pouring the boiling water into a glass cup and tear the Milo packet open, pouring its contents into the glass of water. You take a teaspoon and stir it gently, closing your eyes. You lift the steaming cup to your lips and take a tentative sip. You cup your hands around it, its warmth seeping into your skin.

You sit at you counter where your homework is left in a corner, forgotten. You think about Jungkook and then Chun Hei. You force back tears and take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down, by thinking of other things, like your stuffed teddy bear which had been given to you by your Father when you were four, or what your new neighbour is like.

Oh yeah! The new neighbour. You haven't even met him or her, which you were positive that it was a 101% he. You take another sip of your cooling Milo. You pick up your favourite sparkly silver coloured pen and take a blank piece of paper. You scribble words nervously on it.

    You pick up the paper and unlock your house door, creeping across to his/her door, taking a deep breath, and slip the paper under the door.

A/N
Heyyy. Short chapter. But I wanted to write something quick before y'all forget me...... so yep. Look forward to the next chapter soon! Question of the day: What did Y/N write to Jungkook(without knowing it was him)?