our journey ends here..?

(edit: a fruit fly just stood on my eyelash.. what)

hey all, after thinking for awhile i've decided to discontinue this story. this honestly was really badly written, so i'm surprised people still look at it. thank you for following me on my journey (im sure ive lost all the first people but honestly i dont blame anyone HAHAHA)

i was inspired by my cousin to start writing fanfics!

actually i've been writing stories since a young age, and ik my writing style was really really bad, but xD thanks for reading this. i've gone through a journey of endless self-absorbed "suffering"/"misery" to find myself and i haven't exactly gotten there yet but i won't stop trying kekw

i think it's this year that i can finally lift my head and say that i am happy for the first time in years. well, as happy as one can be in the year of cambridge official exams!

bts has helped me stay rooted to sanity for years, but i think.. i think this is where it so called ends. my interest in bangtan has died down over the years and while i still stream their mvs and listen to their songs sometimes (a few times i teared up remembering them; super proud of them)

lately i've been pursuing my interests in writing and drawing! i'm glad to say that i've recently also won a national youth writing award. i think writing for years has helped me improve a lot. this fanfic just kinda shows how my writing style changed, i guess?

admittedly, i got into the anime fandom recently. thinking about it, i used to look down on anime and thought that it was childish but HAHAHA I WAS WRONG aight i write on ao3 [Archive of Our Own] now

my user is omilku, if you use ao3 find me there if you're interested! (actually you don't even need an account to read things there, it's a website)

i actually can't even remember how to use wattpad :D

if anyone recognises these characters HAHAHA I LOVE YOU ok i need k a l m 

i dont really want to put "warning: gay fic" because that would mean ur not ok with gays but if ur not...... *takes out kitchen knife*

- - - [ small excerpts :)

« You Kept Me From Drowning ; chpt1, boyfriend material »

Atsushi shivered, looking out of the window as the city rushed by. He was currently seated on a bus to the center of Yokohama, where he was told by Yosano to get some medical supplies for her. Apparently, these supplies were only sold to the Armed Detective Agency by this one supplier.

And since everyone had decided to miraculously vanish the moment she appeared, Atsushi had had no choice but to accept.

When he stepped off the bus, he was greeted by the cold night air, and he wrapped his scarf tighter around his neck. It was nearing winter; it was bound to be colder than usual. He breathed out lightly, watching his breath form water droplets in the air. He felt like he would freeze if he stood motionless for a long time. With another shudder, he hugged himself a little before heading towards the shop.. wherever that was.

Instead of his usual attire, Atsushi was currently dressed in an oversized light blue hoodie (that didn't keep him warm enough) with darker long pants, and sneakers. Normal clothing.

He stared at the map in his hands, feeling lost for the first time.

Dazai had created the map himself — how was Atsushi to trust it?