Jane:Finding out who she really is

With Jane you already had a pretty good idea of what she did but you never actually though it through. You always knew she did something pretty insane, she did save you from the guy with the cut smile after all. Still, you were confused on what exactly it was that made her save you or made her want to hangout.

One day, It was finally your day off from your 40 hour work week, best thing is that you worked only weekdays, which gave you all the weekends to yourself and having fun. 

As soon as you made it home from work, you texted your friends, making plans to meet them at a small club in town. Before they  picked you up, you took a shower and finished getting ready. 

~Third person~

(Y/n) choose to get dressed in a way she really usually wouldn't, She put on a black strapless crop-top that only covered her chest, with another shirt over it with was  just a couple of strings with beads on them, and leather pants with rocker like high heels. She took a leather jacket with her for if she got cold later on. Smirking to her self in the mirror, she left her room and walked to the living room. 

Although she wasn't used to showing so much skin, she had to admit she liked how she looked, and that made her bad-ass and awesome

Although she wasn't used to showing so much skin, she had to admit she liked how she looked, and that made her bad-ass and awesome. (Y/n) checked her make up one more time, as well as if she had her phone, keys and money. Once she was sure she had everything, she waited for her friends, which showed up only a minute later. However, since (Y/n) had blocked out the whole near death experience, she didn't noticed the pale girl with fully black eyes sitting on her couch when she leaves her house. 

At the club, (Y/n) sat at a booth with her friends. A bunch of empty shot glasses in the center while a line of five more shots sat in-front of her. However her friends still had more, all though the young adult wasn't a heavy drinker, she could handle quite a bit of alcohol. Honestly (Y/n) wasn't a big fan of any alcoholic drink, but she would be down for a couple of drinks in a night club like the one she was at in the moment. After her last five shots, (Y/n) could feel her body loosening up and her mind slowly turning blank. 

After her friends finished their drinks, she smiled and the all got up. The moved to the dance floor where the danced around together, holding hands and just having fun. But like always, someone had to ruin it. 

A girl with hazel colored eyes, with sliver dyed hair and a tongue piercing walked up to (Y/n) and asked her to dance. Without much of a though, (Y/N) agreed and the started dancing. Soon things got heated between the to and the stranger told the tipsy girl to meet her out back. 

(Y/n), not being in the right or sober state of mind, she followed the sliver haired girl. Before she followed, she stopped to tell her friends, which gave the other girl a head start. Soon the young adult walked outside, after telling her friends. However when she looked around she saw the girl on the floor, her hands on her stomach and a gun on her side. (Y/n) was about to run to her when a white colored hand grabbed her. 

Jane shook her head and pointed at the gun with a small glare. She didn't seem mad at the girl she seemed mad at the dead, silver haired girl on the floor. The tipsy girl was to scared and in shock to fight her off.

"She was a human trafficker, and you were her next sell." As soon as Jane finished her sentence the human's legs lost all strength, her face lost all color and everything turned black to her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When (Y/n) woke up, her head was pounding and she felt horrible. Even though her mouth was extremely dry, she wanted to throw up.  

Before she could finish her thoughts, vomit ran up her throat into her mouth and on to a bucket by the bed. Gagging harshly, (Y/n) held her head a little over the bucket. The young adult felt terrible, but something or someone pulled her hair back carefully and rubbed her back. 

As soon as the nausea faded, she looked up and smiled softly. There next to her, sat Jane with a sweet smile. 

"H-hey... W-hat are you doing here?" She asked with a rough and raspy voice. A chuckle escaped Jane's lips, while holding out a water bottle for the hung over girl.

"You got drunk and I wanted to help you home safe." She explained. When Jane said that, all the memories of the previous last night slapped (Y/n) in the face. Quickly she jumped back with wide and scared eyes.

~2nd P.O.V~

"Y-you... You killed her!" You cried, watching the pale girl. However she just chuckled. 

"You still have no idea who I am, do you?" She asked, even thought she clearly already knew the your answer. You frowned and looked at her before reaching for you phone, she didn't even flinch to stop you. Instead she just smirked.

"Look up, 'Jane the Killer'." She told you before getting up and walking out the door. You kept watching the door until you heard the front door close and lock. After that you sighed, looking down at your phone and looking up what Jane had told you to do. When you found it, you had chills. 

Jane was not who you expected. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 968 Words. Updated 2/5/19 

Sorry about the trash ending, this chapter was getting to long but I couldn't make another ending. Please leave some comments on how you would like this to continue.

Vote please