Seeing Zero Again

Another day Another deal done. Its been days since the night that you meet Zero, well months actually Six months to be exact. its like she disappeared or worse she never existed, Asking around and looking everywhere for her Until finally giving up a week ago, no in the process of forgetting her, easier said than done right?

~Your P.O.V~

Skip forward a few more days and boom, Everything changes, everyone knows you , everyone is afraid of you like you were a serial Killer that the cops couldn't touch... I mean yeah i kill people when they try to steal from me or betray me. I pay the cops so much i have them under my belt. i guess i went from puppy to Alpha after a few operations to take down the old leader.

"Yo! (Y/N)!! This teens say they wanna speak with you. They say the know you should i let them in?" I hear one of my guards say though a Bluetooth piece. How i had nothing better to do i said yes and to my surprise Three super sexy girls walked in along with two some what handsome boys. "Hello Ladies, and gentleman. What can i do for you?"I asked with a smirk as i looked the girls up and down.  My smirk only grew when one of the girls bit her lip while staring me down. One of the guys rolled his eyes along with the other two girls. 

"I'm offended you don't recognize me, (Y/N). And that you would flirt with my friends." the one with white hair said while smirking towards me. "... Sorry sweetie, i meet a lot of beautiful woman everyday, its hard to keep track." I replied with a small bow. "Now what did you come here for? this place isn't save so this must be important." I frowned while waving away the guards. "Yeah Zero here couldn't stop talking about you so we came to take you to our house, just so you can visit Zero." The girl that was checking you out said. "I'm Natalie, This is Dina, Toby and Helen. You already know Zero." The girl said. I stood still, shaking slightly at i stared at the girl, Zero... but she.. she left? "You're lying! The Zero I meet has white skin and stitches on her cheeks." The all looked at me with shock. "You remember? and you're not freaked out?"

With that you laughed softly, "No, If i would have been scared i wouldn't have given you my name or let you see my face." I said with a raised brow. "well then, Will you go with us?" "Yeah sure, Got nothing better to do." I said getting my jacket and glasses. 

And with that we started our walk to the woods.