When you meet Judge Angels

*Flash back*
"HOW COULD YOU JAY?!!! AND WHY HER?!!! WHY MY WORST ENEMY?!!!!" you yelled at your girlfriend, after you found out that she cheated on you with your bully.

"Why do you think (y/n) shes popular you're not and she gives me what I want and need!" She says calmly, the fucking nerve of this ass.

"Sex?!! That's what she gives you?! Well am sorry I'm not a slut and that I have some dignity!! I don't ever want to see you again get out!! Go back with your slu-" your yell was cut off by a sharp pain in your cheek. You slowly looked up at your girlfriend to realize she had slapped you and it was a hard one. As tears gathered in your eyes you glared at her with pure disgusted.

"Dont you dare talk adout her like that!!!!" Yelled your ex as the walked out the door and slamed it close.

*end of flashback*

You sat down against the door, hugging your knees and crying in your arms. You hate this, you hated crying. It made you feel weak amd that bothered you. Luckly you lived alone, so no one would bother you. Sadly you weren't actually alone, you just didn't know it yet.

~One week later~

You were watching tv when breaking news came on, saying that a killer was lose and had killed a 17 year boy. They showed the picture of your ex, the reporter said that on the wall of your ex room writen in blood said 'Guilty' You were shocked by this but didn't cry. You couldn't, you just felt numb, you had felt like this since last week. You changed the channel to (favorite show) and watched for a while.

Later a sound came from your room, you frowned. Living alone you knew it wasn't someone you knew. You got up from the couch, getting scared remembering of the killer on the lose. Getting a knife from the kitchen you creeped into your room not expecting what happened next.

You stepped in the door to find a beautiful blonde hair girl passed out and covered in blood. Moving quickly you moved to her side and helped her up, noticing that sge was passed out and covers her cuts. You layed her on your bed and ran to the bathroom for a first Aid kit.

Carefully you cleaned her wounds, and covered them. You sighed and walked out of the room.

~1 hour of freaking out later~

You went up to cheek on the girl and saw she was awake and on high alert.

"Who are you and where am I?!!" She pointed her sword at you with a cold glare. As scary as she was all you could pay attention to was her eyes, they were black but had little dots that seemed like the stars.

"Woah! Easy! I mean you no harm! I'm (y/n) and this is my house. who are you?" You said, trying to keep calm.

"I'm Judge Angels but you can call me Dina or Angel" the girl, Dina, said while glancing at your digital clock on your night stand. She quickly got up with a sadden but worried face.

"Oh no! I got to go!!" She said going to the window she got in from.

"Hey! Hold on! Are you sure? You're were pretty badly!" You exclaimed, worry covering your face. You were always one to care for people which means you would totally let a stranger that broke into your house if they were hurt.

"Yeah, i would stay but if I do stay we will both get hurt." She said, the corner of her mouth twiching up into a small smile.

"Um okay if you ever need anything you can come here... I guess you can jump through the window again." You smiled at.your lame joke.

"Thank you (y/n)" she mumbled, jumping out the window and running to the woods.

What is gods name?