Seeing Clockwork again

~~ sorry I haven't updated in a while been too stuck in rp and life and my other book so here~~

~No One's P.O.V~

Days after (Y/N) Had last seen Clockwork she/he still couldn't get over her. She was just So beautiful in her/his eyes. But they had things to do. Slowly days went by then weeks until almost a month has passed Clockwork showed up in (Y/N) Room. She/He was shocked that She was there.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Holy!" I put a hand to my chest as I saw how was in my room. ' I'm so m- Wait! It's her! Its her!' I though before jumping up and wrapping my arms around her neck. "Its been so long!" I whined. I heard her chuckle as she hugged me back. "It wasn't that long." She mumbled bit I could tell she was smiling. "I didn't think you would be so happy to see me. And you never called me so I came to make sure you were okay." She said quietly. "Y-yeah I sorta lost your number... I'm really forgetful..." You mumbled embarrass. "Oh. Well that's okay I can put it in you phone so you won't lose it!" She said fake scolding me. I just giggled. After that we both made snacks and watched movies until we fell asleep. When I woke up She was gone but she left a letter. 'Hey Cutie. I'm sorry I had to leave I'll see you later. Text me ;).' I blushed slightly before getting up.
"Soon."