Seeing Slenderwoman

After a couple hours, Slenderwoman came back into the room with new clothes and a bran new tooth brush.

"Hey, the bathroom is across the hall and towels are already there for you if you want to shower. I'll be downstairs, just yell if you need me" Slenderwoman said, while putting the clothes and brush on a table in the corner of the room.

"Thank you, a shower sounds great." (Y/N) said with a small smile.

"... If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you mad or sad about not being able to go home?" Slenderwoman asked quietly.

"Uh... Well my parents have always only cared about my younger sister, they baby her and spoil her because she apparently 'the princess' and well its liks at times they completely forget i exist. Especially since i told them i was gay. Its not that they're homophobic its just that they want to also a have a perfect daughter and thats Kara not me." (Y/N) explained while holding back tears.
(If thats your name I'll change it.)

Slenderwoman quickly hugged her, feeling her teanse up but eventually hug her back.

"Don't worry (Y/N) we'll always Remeber you." (Y/N) smiled at that and nodded. Once they separated Slenderwoman told (Y/N) to shower so they could eat together.

And (Y/N) went to shower. Relaxing her muscles, washing off the blood for the scratches the trees and bushes gave her, she didn't have a jacket and she was wearing shorts while walking. She felt relaxed and happy. Something which was hard for her now and days and she had Slenderwoman to thank.