When You Meet Jane The Killer

So I have never done this before so am sorry if it sucks
____________________________________
You were watching tv, it was around 12:36 at night but you couldn't sleep. Lucky you lived alone so your parents couldn't 'get mad' at you. Then you heard taping on the window looking up, you realized it was just a tree branch. About and hour later you walked upstairs after turning off all the lights except the light in the kitchen.

When you entered your room you gasped at the feeling of someone put a knife to your throat. Who ever this psycho was they covered your mouth to avoid un wanted attention, that being said they also gave you the ability to see that they had paper white skin.

"GO.....TO...SLE-" A deep manly voice was cut of by a scream, his own scream. The man with white skin fell to the ground, giving you a chance to see his face. You wanted to scream, scream with all your might. This man- thing whatever it was had paper white skin, no eye lids and a smile carved into his face.

A slight movement behind the man made your head snap up, that's when you saw her. She had pale white skin, a tight black dress, and what seemed like a mask connected to long dark hair. All the lights upstairs were still off, making it seemed like she had no eyes, that's until she moved closer to you. In your shock you hadn't noticed the man had somehow left.

When the girl moved closer the moon light shone on her face, giving you the ability to see that was was wearing a mask with black eyes and lip. Taking a step back and hitting the back of your knees, you stumbled on to your bed terrified. The girl seemed to smile under her mask, before she turned to the window.

"Be careful (Y/N)." She said in a sweet voice that made your shock grow but also disappear.

"T-thank you!" You shuddered out before she jumped out the window. She looked back at you and nodded. Throwing her self out, you closed the window afterwards and sighed.

What. The. Actual. Hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates happened: 7/15/2018