Seeing Sally

The next time you saw Sally was when you texted each other to hang out. She agreed and you two went to Gravity park. (Trampoline park place.)

From playing dodge ball, to pushing eachother into the foam pit, you two had the time of your lifes. After an hour of non stop bouncing doing flips and just having a nice laugh you both went to the table areas and got some drinks.

"This place is so cool! I've never been here." Sally told you with a huge grin on her face that could put Jeff's to shame. Of course you didn't quite know who he was yet.

"Well im glade i could be your first." You said before blushing "I-i mean the first t-to bring you here! Not the other thing." You mumbled with a red face.

Sally just giggled taking you hand in hers, "Easy (Y/N) i know what you ment dork." she giggled more and you found yourself chuckling slightly.

After some more talking and leting your food settle in your tummy, you both went back to bouncing. Until you both were too tired. Going out to the park where you first meet, you bought her an ice cream and you both talk for a bit longer until it was time for her to go home.

With a small hug you both went your separate ways until your next hangout. That you two were of course already planning.

Sadly how you were so wrapped up in your thoughts you didn't see how Sally wandered into the woods instead of walking home like she said she would.