When you meet Clockwork

It was late at night, sadly you couldn't sleep, maybe because you had too many energy drinks? Who knows, all you knew was that jogging or running helps, so you decided to go out for a jog/run like you do every time you can't sleep. After an hour of running you started walking to slow your breathing when you felt like someone was following you.

When you turned around you saw no one near by. Yet the feeling didn't go away, at this point you were freaked out so you started running again. After a few minutes you looked behind you, to see a girl with a blue jacket and a tank top under with some jeans and combat boots. She had brown hair covering half of her face.

She seemed to be covered in some red liquid and holding what looked like knife. That was the last straw, you started running as fast as you ever had only for her to follow. 

Freaking out you made it a block from your house when girl tackled you. You could see her face now, she was honestly beautiful, well except for the stitched smile and clock in her eye. Her other eye was the most beautiful color of gree you had ever seen, which really threw you off. Getting lost in a though you stared at her until a chuckle broke you out of it. You raised a brow as she started talking

"So whats is a girl like you doing out here at this hour?"she ask with a smirk.

"I-I .....w...was walking." You mumbled. The girl hummed. Probaby because you were running not walking.

"Well how about I walk you home? After all its not safe, especially with people like me out here." She chuckled, her green eye glowed with mischief. All you could do was nod, to scared to really talk.

"By the way my name is Clockwork but call me Clocky, Nice to meet you." She introduced herself, getting up.and holding her hand out for you. You were confused but took her hand.

"I-I'm (Y/n) nice to meet you too." You replied, as she pulled you up and started walking home with her.

The walk was short but you learned q couple of things of Clocky, like her story, her favriot color, what she doesn't for fun Thats not killing. You were actually bumbed out when you made it to the steps of your house, you really liked Clocky's company.

Walking up the steps you hear Clocku say 'Later, (Y/n)' before she ran off, leaving you with a tired mind and body.

Yeah walking does help you sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update happened 7/15/2018