Seeing Scarecrow

After going home with Scarecrow she left while you slept -much to your dismay-without leaving anything.

That was about a month ago. You had now moved to a better house with more space, a pool and more.

But you wished Scarecrow would just show up, well I guess be careful making wishes in the dark. Because next thing you know someone or something jumps over the fence and walks to you. It was a.... Dog?! How did a dog jump over that fence? And why did it have a creepy human like smile?! Why was it red?!

All this questions ran through you head that you didn't notice the dog moved closer to you until he tugged as your jeans. He seemed harmless and seemed like he wanted you to follow.

'What's the worst that could happen right?' You thought before following the puppy.

Getting to the edge of the woods when you heard rustling. The dog barked happily. You looked with a frowned before a grin spread out on your face. "Scare!!" You shouted slightly jumping into her arms as she hugged you.

"Hey sweet cheeks, sorry about leaving but I have to do something.... I guess I have some explaining to do huh?" She mumbled into your hair.

You let go and glared at her.
"Um duh! I missed you though. I'm glad your back."