"Of course Alpha," Grey nodded to Theo before turning to me, a small smile on his face. "Ladies first." He gestured towards the door. 

Great, now I have to spend the day with someone who could have potentially ripped my throat out if Theo hadn't walked in to that room that first day. 

The tour around the house was astonishing. I thought that being around Grey would drive me insane, but I didn't realise that he was with me half the time as I was gob-smashed at the house. 

In my pack, my family and I chose to live in the Alpha area of the pack house instead of an an actual family house while usual Alpha's lived in-- my family, especially my father, wanted to be as close to the pack we could be so we chose to in one of the biggest pack houses there were. But that house could not compare to the pack house I was currently standing in. 

This house had may layers to it that I didn't even notice. The house can consisted of five floors-- five large floors-- that I didn't even notice when Theo had rushed me downstairs once before. I suppose that we were in such a rush and my mind was racing so much of what it was about that I wasn't resigning how many floors I was truly walking down-- Theo's room being on the top floor, as well as the kitchen where I had first met Grey's mate Eliza.

Speaking of Eliza, I hadn't seen her since our first encounter and personally I felt bad. I thought so lowly of her and deep down wanted to hurt her after the words that she had spoken about my father. Despite the fact that she didn't exactly say much, she insinuated that he was a monster and at the time I didn't know what on earth she was talking about.

But now, I understood. His ways were obvious to everyone. To everyone but me apparently as I was hidden from the truth from everyone, from my family. 

I wanted to apologize to her, not only was I thinking ill thoughts of her but I was openly disrespecting her Alpha-- Theo. I called him a monster, hell I hadn't fully considered him my mate at the time.

At the time, I chose to stay for my mother but my feelings were quickly changing. So quickly that I wasn't sure if it was the right choice. I didn't know many things about him.

But hey, I suppose I didn't know many things about my family as well. 

"--And this is the living room on the ground floor." Breaking me out of my thoughts, Grey had concluded the tour. Each floor of the house having the same amount of rooms-- almost clones of each floor for the pack members to go about their day without having to go up and down stairs. 

We went through living rooms, kitchens, training doors, gyms-- we stayed clear of any bedrooms because privacy was key. Plus we didn't know what was going down in those rooms, the walls are soundproof so who knows. 

We also stayed clear of the attic and basement as before living the office Theo had made it clear to Grey that we were not permitted to go down there at the moment. 

In all honestly, during this tour Grey wasn't that bad. He was much different towards me now then he was the first we had met. Maybe that was because he found out that I was his Alpha's mate, who knows. 

Speaking of mates, I spoke up; "Have you seen Eliza anywhere?" Grey's head snapped up, surprise was evident on his face as his furrowed bros complimented his widened eyes. 

I didn't know if that was because this was the only time I spoke during our very quiet tour or if it was because I know his mate's name.

"You know Eliza?" I'm going to go for the latter then. I noticed that at the mention of her name, Grey's face seemed to brighten. 

"Yeah," I nodded. "Bumped into her in the kitchen, she seems like a nice girl." At my words, Grey visually light up and smile was evident on his face.