09 | wolfie

"Alright get up

"Alright get up." Theo ordered. He had marched in to the room at exactly two the afternoon according to the alarm clock that rested on his side desk, just after I had gotten freshly clean and dry. I raised an eyebrow at him before standing up, dusting off the shorts Theo had offered me before I went to shower. 

"What is happening?" I asked as he was shuffling through his wardrobe. We haven't spoke much since I had finally felt the connection, it was surreal. Personally, I'm keeping my distance, he is still the enemy-- I mean he still is the same person who kidnapped me from my family.

Soon enough he emerged from his wardrobe with a large jumper of his.

"Put this on." He commanded, throwing the jumper at me to catch-- which due to the lack of wolfsbane in my system, I caught.

I haven't been ejected with wolfsbane for the past three days and it is slowly leaving my system. It must be taking long due to the amount that was ejected in me in the first place, not mentioning the multiple other times I've been ejected. 

 Finally, I can shift again and I can hear my wolf-- wishing I wasn't as all she can talk about is Theo--

'Have you seen him? He's like a bloody godd--'

But I am weaker than usual as the effects of the wolfsbane were still lingering in my system.

"What is happening?" I repeated as I threw the jumper on the bed. I was fine with what I was wearing at the moment-- a pair of Theo's sweatpants and a one of his vests that hung loosely on my body due to the difference in size. 

Theo glared at the jumper that laid strewn on the bed, before looking back at me.

"You've been locked in here for too long, you need some fresh air." He grabbed the jumper and pushed it in to my grasp. I raised an eyebrow at the man as he strolled off to his couch, his back facing me.

I raised an eyebrow at him, was he really trusting me enough to let me run free in the woods? It is one of the things that my wolf has been begging for-- excluding the touch of our mate.

'Oh for god sake, one kiss.' She whined. I rolled my eyes mentally at my wolf.

Needy.

Theo walked straight to the door, which had already had a brand new lock on it after he busted it down-- eager much? He unlocked it and opened the door wide, wide enough for me to stroll right through.

Could this be my chance to run? My chance to finally make my way home? As if Theo was reading my mind, he stood in front of the door, my way to escape disappearing.

"Don't think about running, I got people guarding every exit." He smirked, before walking out of the way and gesturing me through the door. 

So obviously there is a lack of trust between us.