11 | daddy dearest

I felt my wolf leap in joy, purring at my Mate's decision

Alpha Hayden, and his Beta Mace, looked at Holly as if she had just married the Devil, which made me let out a low growl. How dare they judge her decision to stay with her mate, which was the right decision.

Obviously.

"But your family needs--" Holly chimed in before her father could finish talking.

"No they don't." I knew it was hurting her to disobey her father, they are family of course but it doesn't make her decision any less right. Mates are made to be together, no one has a right to pull them apart. "Mum would want this, and you know that. I can always visit her."

Mates are what every Were dreams of. When you are just a pup, you'll be told stories about your mate and how he/she will love you to the end of time and that no matter what, they'll protect you from whatever threatens to harm you. 

My grandfather, no matter how whipped he sounded, would tell me the story of how he met , and his eyes would shine in joy every second of the story. I was a beautiful story, and it was the story that made me dream of meeting my mate everyday. 

I looked at Holly as she couldn't look her father in the eyes. She is beautiful, incredibly beautiful. Our meeting wasn't the greatest and I prayed that it could be easily forgotten. 

"Holly..." She almost flinched at his voice and she still couldn't look at him straight in the eye, It was obvious that  he felt disappointed by her decision, she was leaving her family after all. "Is this what you truly want? He isn't forcing you, is he?" 

In respond, I let out a low growl directly towards him, which he had paid no attention to. 

I would never force Holly to do anything, just the thought of it made me feel ill. I would never force myself on her, nor force her to do anything she would never want to do. 

 I'm not a monster, no matter what is said about me.

Holly's head snapped sharply up as the question left his mouth, my teeth clenching instantly while I mentally checked for any pain due to her sudden head movement. 

As I watched Alpha Hayden look at his daughter, his face showed no emotion other than worry. He worried for her, even though she was completely safe with me. She was the safest with me, I was ready to protect her with my life.

"You know me, no one can force me to do anything." Holly's father let out a small snicker at her reply, a small smile resting on his face for the first time since he had showed up to my territory, not that I actually gave a shit-- you aren't my dad yet, bye now.

But the smile didn't last long as soon enough, his eyes became cold, meeting my own cold stare.

"Alpha Theo, may I speak to you in private?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at the multiple warriors that stood behind him. Then I looked back at the house, there were still wolves surrounding my pack members-- children and adults-- which made me feel a heat of anger. He has was threatening my pack members' lives, and I wasn't going to talk to him anywhere until my family was safe and sound in their pack house.