03 | alpha theo

"What is happening here?" An unfamiliar voice boomed from the door way, I couldn't see who because the two knuckleheads in front of me were blocking my view

"We were just taking care of the daughter Alpha, she was making a fool of us, almost woke up the pups downstairs." The first man spoke. 

Wait, Alpha? 

I felt my eyes widen in shock. The man was an Alpha? That would mean that I was never outnumbered and attacked by a group of rogue, but a group of pack-members from a different pack.

Why on earth would they attack me? And why would they take me? I resisted to gasp. Why on earth would they kidnap another pack's pack member, within their own territory.

Was my family in trouble? 

The men in front of me spoke together about god knows what, I couldn't listen in-- I was still so shocked.

That was mean that the two men that came in at first are most likely the Beta and Gamma, by the amount of power they held within their voice when they spoke to me-- not to mention their mad slaps. 

Suddenly, the conversation that was being held had stopped abruptly, the man that was called Alpha lifted his nose into the air, sniffing aggressively. I would have let out a obnoxious laugh if it wasn't for the fact that he could rip me to shred-- him being an almighty alpha while I'm a puny human. 

"Can you smell that?" The Alpha, I presume, asked. His sniffing getting more and more aggressive as the men before him looked just as confused as I felt. 

"I can't smell anything Alpha," The Beta raised an eyebrow as the Gamma sniffed the air then agreed. "Alpha Theo, what did you smell?" 

Theo? Why was that name familiar? 

Alpha Theo started smelling intensely, his breathing turning shallow. His Beta and Gamma looked at each other confused, before realisation sunk in and their eyes landed on me in fear. 

I was still just as confused as I was before, my anger long forgotten.

They stepped away from me. The emotions on their faces were both shock and horror--  all aimed at me as they continued to move further. I don't understand, what had I done? I wasn't even speaking and they look as if they're afraid of me.

I mean, they should be. The little bitches. 

For the first time, they moved out of my view and my eyes finally landed on Alpha Theo

It would be such an understatement if I was to say he was simply hot, the man was gorgeous-- hell he was beautiful. His hair flopped messily on his forehead, only inches from over his eyes, and his jaw was covered his rough stubble as it was recently trimmed. After completely analyzing his face, my eyes found his strikingly electric blue ones. 

He was staring straight at me as I openly checked him out. 

I wanted to look away, I really did, but for some reason I resisted to move my head away. My eyes stuck on his face as I refused to move. My faces began to feel hot and I knew that my cheeks had reddened.