I stifled a laugh at the last image. 'He's still a stupid alien'

"(Y/N)'S LOOKING AT HER EX'S PICTURES AGAIN!!" Lisa shouted from behind the couch startling me.

"Ooo, I want to see." Jisoo cheered, running down the stairs.

I quickly shut off my phone and threw it into my back pocket.

"Aww." Rose whined as she popped up out of nowhere. "I wanted to see."

I felt somewhat embarrassed but mostly irritated. "Can you guys stop. He's just some stupid jerk. Don't you remember what I told you?"

'They should know that he was the one who ditched me that day to save his cowardly ass.' My mood completely dropped remembering that day. I instantly popped up out of my seat and ran into my room slamming the door behind me.

I let out a deep sigh and picked up one of my throwing knives that were placed neatly by my door. I flipped the knife a few times in my hand before I sent it flying towards the picture of Tae's face that I had taped to a target. It pierced directly on his forehead as I glared at his disgusting boxy smile.

'He's nothing, but lies.'

while downstairs>>>>>

"She's so bipolar, isn't she?" Jennie joked, taking another sip of her drink.

"Yeah, but I mean you gotta cut her some slack. She was left to die on a mission." Rose added, taking a seat on the couch.

"That's true," Jisoo stated, staring at the stairs letting the room fall completely silent again.

"Uh guys, we've got a mission and it's urgent!" Lisa exclaimed, breaking the silence.

They all shot up running to the armory as I ran downstairs hearing Lisa's statement. I followed them into the room grabbing my equipment and throwing on my helmet.

 I followed them into the room grabbing my equipment and throwing on my helmet

"What's the mission?" I asked hurriedly as we all rushed over to the garage.

"There's storage facility that contains high-grade drugs somewhere within it and if we don't get there soon other gangs will take it," Lisa explained.

"We only have a limited amount of time. (Y/N) ride ahead of us we'll catch up. I'll download the directions to your helmet, so go!" Jisoo ordered.

I hopped onto my bike and lifted the kickstand not wasting another second to take off.

My Gps instantly kicked in and I was heading for the storage facility. I was only 3 more minutes away when a black gang van cut right in front of me. They swerved the car from side to side blocking my route.

'Move damn it!' I twisted my grip and juiced my engine, before jumping onto the sidewalk.

I didn't care about the people that I zoomed past I just needed to get to where I was going before these guys do. I sped up and leaned forward trying to dodge all these people when I heard gunfire behind me.

I cursed under my breath as I checked my mirrors. Some dumbass was trying to shoot me from the black van. I reached up to my helmet turning on my communicator.

"Jisoo, I'm taking fire! These idiots are shooting at me in public!" I turned off the sidewalk onto the street making a hard left while trying to dodge their bullets.

The van followed close behind me still firing like madmen and their bullets were getting alarmingly close. They managed to shoot off one of my bike mirrors and I was livid. 'No one hurts my baby!!'

This bike cost thousands plus the hours I spent meticulously customizing it and they were ruining it! I reached for my gun holster pulling out my pistol and aiming it at the man firing at me. I turned my head back and fired at him, my bullet hit him square in the head and he fell from the car. Before I turned back around I shot their front tire making the car swerve out of control, crashing into the nearby building.

"Take that bastards," I smirked while turning towards the road and kicking up my speed full blast.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yasss gurl get it. I love making up characters for stories. It makes me so happy imagining it. anyway luv you guys and continue reading my stories💖💖😁