Happy ever after

After two weeks, I take the test. Thankfully, the results are negative. But just to be sure, we go to the doctor and confirm the results.

After coming out of the hospital, Kai hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Thank goodness! But, just know, even if the results were positive, I would have stayed with you." He whispers.

"I know. I love you." I whisper back.

We head home and go straight to my room. There is no one at home since everyone has gone for a party.

"Get ready fast. We need to reach there at nine o'clock." Kai says, handing me a bag.

"Tae said you should wear this." He explains.

"But I don't want to go." I pout. "I want to sit here and study with you."

"You haven't gone to a single party since ...... since then. Let's go!" He says, holding my hand.

"I don't want to." I say stubbornly.

Kai smirks. "Looks like I'll have to use force." He lifts me up, bridal style.

"What do you mean?" I shout.

"You are such a stubborn, naughty girl." He says.

He pulls my tee shirt over my head. He grabs my jeans.

"Ya ... what are you doing?" I scream, laughing.

He just smirks at me. He pulls down my jeans. He grabs the bag and pulls out a golden dress which reaches my knees.

He pulls the dress over my head. "There. Now ..." he flips me over and zips up the dress. He spanks me once.

"Ya ..... Pabo." I shout. He flips me around again and kisses me.

"There. Done. Now you wait, let me get ready." He smiles and goes to the bathroom. "I'll take a shower and be back quickly."

"Can I join you?" I shout, laughing.

"No. Get ready. Now." He shouts at me.

I smile and get ready by doing my hair and wearing a little makeup. As I put on my shoes, Kai walks out in a pain of black pants and black shirt.

"Do we have to go?" I ask him again, pouting.

"Yes." He replies with a smile. He gets ready too and we head to the party.

Once here, we meet up with our best friends and spend the night partying.

I don't drink anything except water. Kai does get drunk though.

At around midnight, he comes to me and sits down next to me.

"Helllooooooo!" He says in a sing song manner. 

"Hey drunk boyfriend!" I smile at his sweaty figure.

"You know what???????" He asks me, holding my hands.

"What?" I lean forward so our noses are touching.

"I love you so much. I think I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. You're my Heaven." He says, smiling sloppily at me.

"And you're mine. You're my Heaven, Kai." I say through my tears.

I can't believe he just said that. I kiss him and he returns a sloppy kiss.

"We should get going." I tell him. The others already went home a few minutes ago. I take him to the car and drive us home.

As I put him on my bed, he stirs and looks at me.

"Y/N ......" he begins.

"Shh! Sleep. You're drunk and tired." I kiss his forehead and unbutton his shirt.

I pull the sweaty shirt off him and pull the blankets over him.

I change into my comfy hoodie and slide under the covers next to him.

I cuddle up with him and drift off to dream land, thinking of my beautiful boyfriend.

How lucky am I to have this sweetheart in my life? I will love him forever.

"I love you." I whisper to his sleeping figure. "I'll always love you, Kai. Always." I smile.

So, that's the official end of my story. Hope you enjoyed reading it! I had an amazing time creating this alternate universe were I got to live an interesting life unlike my boring real life.

I started writing my new FF -'The Rhythm' (Park Jimin from BTS). Please show it some love. If you liked this story, you will probably like it.

 If you liked this story, you will probably like it

That's the cover.