Cliche

This position feels very intimidating. But, I don't want to move away.

"I think you're gorgeous. You're too beautiful. I should be calling the police to arrest you, because you have stolen my heart." He says. I can feel him smile.

Being a sucker for cliche things, this definitely is something that would help his case in being my crush.

He moves away. I want to pull him back in but I decide not to. That's just too much. You have only known the guy for two days, Y/N.

I can feel the heat rising causing me to blush. I try to turn away. Kai's hand grabs mine and pulls me towards him.

My hands position themselves on his chest automatically, as I lose balance. Underneath my hands, I can feel his well developed muscles. Is this man even real?

I remove my hand, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry!" I whisper.

"Don't be!" His hands snake around my waist and pull my body closer to his.

I start shivering. My shorts only reach till the region above my knee. My legs are cold.

"I should get going." I say slowly moving out of his grip. He pouts. "So soon? I was enjoying this."

I smile at his cuteness. "It's getting late. Sorry! And thank you for the amazing time! I love spending time with you." I say truthfully.

He gets up too and puts his hands around my hips. He pulls me closer, "Let's go then!" He looks at me with a small smile.

We start walking back to my residence. As we are walking, I can feel Kai's hands move lower and lower, ever so slowly.

We walk in silence and I feel the heat radiate off him.

By the time we're there, his hands are literally on the highest portion of my thighs. How on earth are his arms so long?

We bid farewell and I go into the house. "Woah baby! You are really moving fast with Kai." Chanyeol says, giving me a sincere smile.

"I feel comfortable around him. It's feels right, almost perfect." I say looking at the floor, thinking of how happy he made me feel.

"I am so happy for you." He ruffles my hair and goes to his room. "Me too." I say to myself, with a shy smile.

I go to my room and revise the portions for tomorrow. I also check if all my homework is completed.

Yeah, it is. I decide to watch a movie. Wait, I have to tell Tae about what happened. Or else, she will bury me alive then she hears about this.

I dial her number and she picks up a little late. "Yeah, cheonsa. What's up?" She says.

"You will never guess what happened." I say, excited.

"You saw Kai and his fine ass?" She asks in a bored tone.

"How did you know?" I shout at the phone.

"No need to shout. It was just a guess." She laughs. "What happened between you two? Tell. Me. Everything."

I tell her everything that happened. "First of all, you have got curves, sweetie. Your body is beautiful. Your body is boom bada boom boom. Anyone can tell you that.

Second of all, looks like someone has a crush. He sounds awesome. Do you like him?" She asks in a coy manner.

"I think so. I mean, I am not completely sure but I think so. I love spending time with him though." I say, tracing my book's outline with my index finger.

"Then you should spend more time with him. Just don't ditch me, wifey. Don't forget that I am your better half." She say with a laugh.

"Never. Wifey, you're always my number one." I reply with a laugh of my own. "Okay then. See you tomorrow! Good night! You're picking me up."

"Good night! I'll come at eight." She gives me a kiss over the phone which I return.

I put my phone aside and decide to watch an episode of 'You're beautiful'.

I get into bed at eleven o'clock, feeling great. I fall asleep thinking of Kai and the amazing time I had with him.

............

Next morning, I repeat my daily routine. By the time it's eight, I am out the door, waiting for Tae to pick me up.

I hate my uniform. It's a super short black skirt, which reaches only till my upper thighs, a white shirt, which is almost translucent, and a coat.

She soon arrives in her car and I get in. "We have to stop by the grocery store." I say.

Tae nods and concentrates on driving. I get off at the grocery store and buy some triangle kimchi packets. I pay and rush to the car.

We eat the kimchi on the way to school. We reach there soon, at eight twenty, and get off. It's pretty early so there aren't many students around.

Class starts at nine but we like to come early, since traffic is unpredictable.

We head to our lockers to keep our things and arrange them. When we reach here, Tae realises that she forgot her maths books in the car, so she goes back to take it.

I keep my things in and only take the things I need for the classes before lunch.

But my rotten luck is always with me when I go to school. As I start to close my locker's door, a hand pushes the door, closing it with a bang.

Aish! He doesn't have anything else to do, does he?

As I expected, he gives me a smirk when I look at the owner of the hand. I am fed up of his obsession with making me miserable.

"What is little cheonsa doing?" Sehun asks me, leaning against the next locker.

"Doesn't matter." I take my bag and start walking to my first class.

He walks next to me. "Not even a good morning? Where are your manners, Y/N?" He asks.

"It would have been a good morning if I had not seen you. Now, leave me alone." I say forcefully. I increase my pace. So does he, but more than me. He goes ahead and blocks my way.

"Why such a hurry?" He asks, his smirk never leaving his face. He puts a finger beneath my chin. "Doesn't the cheonsa like me?" He fake pouts.