One night stand?

"What .. What do you mean? Kai? Is that you?" I ask, confused.

"Who else?" He says. He sits next to me and keeps his hands behind my neck and pulls me towards him.

He kisses me roughly and slowly moves so that after sometime he is on top of me.

I lose consciousness.

.........

What is that pain? Aish! I open my eyes slowly. The room is dark and I can't see anything. My head is killing me.

Suddenly I feel the urge to throw up. I get up as soon as I can and run to where I think the bathroom is.

I reach the tap sink right in time. I hold my messed up hair back as I involuntarily throw up my dinner.

After finishing, I pour water around the place and wash my mouth properly. I wash my hands with soap and turn off the tap.

Where am I? What happened? Why does it feel like my head to about to burst?

I slowly walk back into the room. One by one, memories of the party come to my mind.

Oh no! I was with Kai when I fell unconscious. I look down at my clothes.

Instead of my red dress, I am wearing a oversized shirt half way unbuttoned, exposing my bare chest. I quickly button it up.

I reach the bed and sit down. I switch on the lamp, thinking hard about what happened. As the dim light provides me some vision, I observe that the shirt I am wearing is violet.

Violet? Kai was wearing a violet shirt yesterday. What on earth happened?

I slowly turn my head to face the bed. Please, don't be there! Please, don't be there!

But against my wishes, Kai is sleeping soundly next to me, causing the doubts in my mind to further inflate.

Did we ...? Did I really do it? With him? Oh my goodness! This can't be true. It must be a dream. Please, don't be real!

I pinch myself. Ouch! That hurts. So, this isn't a dream.

My eyes tear up and I break down and start crying. It can't be. I couldn't have lost my virginity to him. He is a player. Not to him, please! This can't be happening.

I grab the pillow near me and dig my nails into it. I cover up my loud sobs by pushing the pillow against my face.

I finally let out a loud scream, not able to control myself. Kai stirs beside me.

"WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?" I shout, crying a river.

Kai suddenly opens his eyes and slowly turns to look at me. He sits up, letting the blankets over him slide down revealing that he was shirtless.

"What happened? Why are you screaming?" He asks, rubbing his eyes.

"WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY? TELL ME NOW!" I shout at him, grabbing his shoulders and vigorously shaking him.

"Yesterday?" He smirks. "Yesterday..... you really want to hear? Okay, so it started as a kiss and then we ..." He looks at me with triumphant look.

"We ... we ... did it?" I ask him, my heart suddenly sinks down.

He leans in, "Yes. We did. I had fun. You're pretty good for a virgin." He says.

I look down at the sheets, a new wave of tears flowing from my eyes. I can't believe this.

My hands fall down from his shoulders to my lap. My tears fall drop by drop on the bed.

"I know exactly how to cure you of this sadness." He says, lifting my chin.

He places his lips on mine and starts sucking on my bottom lip. I immediately place my hands on his shoulders and try to push him away.

"Don't try, Y/N! Just let it happen! I am excited for round two." He says, briefly stopping.

"No. No. No. Please, let me go! You already got what you wanted. Why are you even here?" I ask him, looking at his eyes.

"But I want more. More of you." He says, placing his hands on my hips and lifting me up and shifting me so that I was straddling his waist.

I remove my legs from around him and try to move away.

"Anyway, it happened once. There is no difference if we do it again, Y/N." Kai says is a raspy low voice.

"That one time happened when I was unconscious. I won't make that mistake again." I say firmly as he grabs my wrist.

"Okay, I'll just get another girl. I'll need that shirt though, before I go." He says. He switches on the lights.

I see my clothes in a messy pile at the base of the bed. I pick them up and walk to the bathroom.

"It's nothing I didn't see. You can change here, you know." He says in a cocky manner.

I just continue walking and change in the bathroom. I look at my pathetic figure in the mirror after I dress up. I pick up the shirt and walk towards the bed.

"There. Go ahead! Leave! You weren't here to stay anyway." I say. I sit on the bed and face the opposite side.

I hear soft noises as he puts on his clothes. I feel the bed sink as he moves towards me on all fours.

"Thank you for the amazing night!" He mocks me and goes to the door. He closes it and at that moment, my walls completely and utterly crumple down.

I grab the pillow again and cry into it till I fall asleep.

I still don't know why I keep making the main character the villain. Forgive me but the story is yet to end 😉.