So we meet again

Thank goodness the boys have gone for their camping trip. Or else I would have been dead by now.

I go to my room and take a shower. My head is still aching like hell because of the hangover. After freshening up, I wear my hoodie on top of my inner wear and go to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. "Hello?" I say I'm a raspy voice.

"So.... What did you and Kai do yesterday? Sehun told me that you guys spend the night together." Tae's voice says. I can almost imagine her creepy smile.

"We did nothing much. Just kissed. That's pretty much it." I say. I can't tell her about Sehun.

"Aish! That's all? I was waiting for a spicy story and all I get is this?" She says.

"Yeah. Yeah. Now let me sleep! Byeeeeeee!" I hang up and keep the phone on my night stand.

As soon as my head hits the pillow, I fall asleep. I wake up at around seven o'clock in the evening.

I get up and go to the kitchen to eat something. Thankfully Suho has put soup in the fridge. I take it out and heat it before drinking it.

I try to do some school work and end all completely the whole weekend homework.

Since I slept all day, I am not feeling sleepy. I decide to watch an episode of a kdrama.

Obviously I end up watching seven episodes and I drift to sleep on the sofa after offing the television.

By the time I wake up it's already noon. I get ready and head out to the cafe to get a sandwich.

As I walk to a booth with my food, I spot Kai sitting next to the window. I take a deep breath and walk towards him.

"Hey!" I say, "Is this seat taken?"

"Yes." Kai replies after giving me a single look. He looks out the window again.

"Too bad." I say as I sit opposite to him on the chair. "You're really grumpy today." I say, sipping my tea.

"How does that affect you?" He says, turning his head in my direction and looking at me.

"Just saying. This look doesn't look good on you." I say, leaning forward.

"I look good in everything." He says with a cocky smile. "Shouldn't you be at home, crying with a tub of ice cream?"

"Did I forget to mention that there is absolutely no evidence to the fact that you did anything yesterday? Kai?" I reply with a smirk.

"Huh?" His smirk fading slightly.

"I know you didn't do anything. Drunk me is irrational and probably believed your lies. Sober me knows what's up." I say.

"As if. You're just trying to act nonchalant. You're doing a great job at that." He smirks, leaning forward.

"What about you?" I say as I place my left hand on his right thigh, under the table.

"Oh! We're getting clingy, aren't we?" Kai says through his clenched teeth.

"I don't know. Maybe. We will see." I say. I remove my hand and start eating my sandwich.

We sit in silence. I finish my food and get up. "It was great seeing you, Kai. I'll get going. Bye." I give him a sweet smile. I walk out and towards my house, trying not to look back.

"Y/N!" Sehun's voice calls out. I turn around to see Sehun running towards me. "Did you see Kai?" He asks expectantly.

"Hmmm. Yes and he is not acting like before." I say.

"Trying to get you away. Please don't fall for his act." Sehun says, punching me playfully on my shoulders.

"Sehun? What are you doing with her?" Kai's voice comes from behind him. His voice is deeper than usual.

"Oh! Hey Kai! I was just talking to Y/N." Sehun smirks at Kai. "You're done with her, aren't you?" He puts his arm around my shoulder.

I shift under his touch. But I manage to keep my face neutral.

"Yeah." His voice cracks. "Come fast!" He goes back to the cafe.

"Phew! See? I told you he likes you." Sehun says, waving at me as he follows Kai.

I slowly turn around and start walking. I walk to the park instead of the house and sit under my favourite tree.

I sit there for about an hour and get ready to go. I get up and look around to see Kai standing a few feet away.

"Why do I keep running into you?" He asks, walking towards me.

"Probably cause fate wants us to be together?" I say.

"Don't flatter yourself." He smirks, leaning against the tree.

It's your author nim. Hope you are enjoying the story!!! I LOVE YOU.