Cold

The next two weeks go by in a jiffy and I hardly remember anything except the funeral. My parents came to stay for two weeks.

They didn't want to leave me here alone but my roommates and Tae and Kai assure them that they will take care of me and so my parents go back to take care of their business which they neglected completely for two weeks.

Kai went to drop them at the airport and is now again by my side, where he has been for the last two weeks, trying to get me to seem less lifeless.

Tae is sitting on the opposite side trying to keep back her tears as she saw me in this pathetic position.

I hardly did anything except sit around and cry for the last two weeks.

When Kai and Tae go to school. Chanyeol,Baekhyun and I sit together and talk about Suho.

All of us are a mess. Suho was too close to our hearts for us to not be a mess. He has left a void in our hearts.

That day, when Kai and Tae come home after doing their school work, Tae says, "Y/N, you should start coming to school. Don't you want to do well and make your brother happy?" She asks.

I look at her and blink. I probably should. I can't sit here and cry all my life. I have to make him happy.

I agree with her and because of my compelling, all three of us pull an all nighter so that I could learn the portions.

The next day we go to school with Sehun and sit tiredly in class. People around me are unsure how to act around me.

I take no notice of others. My association is mainly with Kai, Tae, Sehun and his friends.

............

It's been almost a year since Suho's death. I am in the same college as him. All my friends got into the same college.

We always hangout together. I have not been the same after the accident. I have been cold to everyone.

I hardly ever smile or talk to people. I spend my time mainly by studying. As a result, I am the quiet nerd of the university.

Tae and Baekhyun have been a couple for six months now. Kai and Tae almost live at our house.

Chanyeol has finally settled for a girl. He and Reese have been a couple for three months.

Kai never even goes out because he is always by my side. I never go out, even with my best friends.

I am cold towards everyone. Even though Kai is by my side all the time.

Tonight, once again the two couples have gone out on a double date.

I am sitting on my bed with my chemistry text in my hand. Kai is sitting opposite to me and studying with me.

We are silent and we are lost in our worlds. Mine being the text and Kai's being me.

"Y/N, for how long are you going to be like this?" He asks, looking at me through his nerd glasses.

"Hmm." I hum, my attention still with my text.

He loses his cool. "Would you please at least acknowledge me?" He says, taking my book out of my hands.

"What are you doing?" I shout at him.

He looks at me, pain prominent in his eyes. He gets up and keeps the book on my table.

"We need to talk." Kai says, sitting next to me. He looks at my eyes and his right hand is on my left cheek.

I move a little a away. He closes his eyes and pulls me towards him. My body crashes against his. His hands go around my waist and restrict any movement on my side.

"What's happening? What are you doing?" I shout at him.

He opens his eyes which showcases a variety of emotions including sorrow, anger, despair, lust, etc.

My heart skips a beat and I feel afraid, something I haven't felt because of him for a while because he was so sweet towards me.

Please vote and comment. I love y'all so much for reading my stories. I'll soon publish another Jimin FF called 'The Rhythm'. I have a bunch of FF ideas. I'll publish them one by one. Please support me.