Would you rather

"Who wants to go first?" Suho asks us.

"I will............ Chanyeol, would you rather eat three spoonful of mayonnaise or let me have your music player for one day?" Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol gives him a surprised look. "I think I will eat mayonnaise. No one takes my player away!" He says.

Baekhyun goes to the kitchen and brings the necessities. I feel sorry for Chanyeol as he gulps down the mayonnaise. Ewwwww!

He grabs a water bottle and empties it after completing the task. Poor Chanyeol! But all of us still laugh at him.

I notice Tae move a little closer to Baekhyun. Awww! She has had a crush on him since she met him last year.

"My turn, Tae, would you rather eat a pizza or lick your toe?" He says.

I softly punch him. "That's too easy." He gives me a toothy grin.

"Huh! Duh, I want my pizza. Where's my baby? Come to mommy! My baby!" She says in an extra manner.

"Don't have any. Sorry!" Chanyeol laughs.

Tae replies, "How dare you give me false hope, Chanyeol? You potato!"

We all laugh. Then Tae pokes my hand which was resting on the table. "Looks like grandpa is asleep!" She says.

I look at Suho to see him sleeping. What on earth? It is literally just six thirty. How does he do it?

I get up and put my hands under his shoulder to make him stand up. Chanyeol gets up and helps me to lift him and take him to his bed.

We return to the room and continue playing. We have tons of fun with the awesome tasks.

"Baekhyun? Would you rather wear wet socks the whole night or go for coffee with me tomorrow?" Tae asks.

Yeah, girl! Go get him! Proud wifey right here. I am so proud of her.

Baekhyun lifts his eyebrows and replies, "The coffee sounds awesome. What time?" He moves towards her.

Awww! OTP! OTP! I ship you. You go girl!

"I'll pick you up at nine." She says.

"I like a girl who takes the lead. It's hot." He pokes her.

I am internally doing a whole cheer routine for my wifey.

She smiles so wide that she face might spilt into two.

"Okay, Y/N! Would you rather kiss Chanyeol or go out with a guy of Chanyeol's choice?" Baekhyun asks me.

Chanyeol is known for setting up the worst blind dates ever. I don't want my first date to be a disaster. But, I don't want to kiss him either. Suho is going to be so mad.
Suddenly I get an idea.

"First tell me who you want me to ask, Chanyeol oppa." I turn to him.

"Kai. The guy from the gym." He gives me a really wide smile.

"Kai? Who's Kai? And how come he knows about this before I do, wifey?" Tae asks me.

Girl talk mode on.
"Well, when I went to the gym with Chanyeol, I saw this hottie. He new here and will soon join our school." I say.

"Does he have a nice butt?" Tae asks.

I nod. "Spectacular."

"When did you get time to check out his butt?" Chanyeol asks laughing.

"It's all part of the art of checking out." I reply with an air of importance. This causes everyone including me to literally roll on the floor, laughing.

"So what's it going to be?" Baekhyun asks.

"I don't know Kai well so I am just going to kiss Chanyeol." I act like I am puking.

"Hey! I am hot. I am pretty sure that you have wanted to kiss me since day one." Chanyeol says.

"In your dreams, oppa." I give him a sassy smirk. Well, it doesn't take a lot of brains to figure that out. I mean who wouldn't want to kiss this hottie.

"Close your eyes." I command him. He does so. I quickly give him a peck on his cheeks.

"Ahhh? That's cheating. You didn't kiss him." Tae says.

"Well, no one specified where so I didn't cheat....." I say. "Goodness! Tae, it's nine o'clock. You should head home or auntie is going to kill me."

"Wait what? It's nine already? We didn't even study anything." She says as she gets up and adjusts her dress.

I walk her till the driveway where she has parked her car. We say bye and she goes.

I walk back into the house to find Chanyeol chasing Baekhyun around the house. "Yaa! What's happening?" I ask.

By this time Chanyeol catches his victim and starts ruffling his hair. "We were just playing." He says in a fake voice. Baekhyun nods giving me a fake smile.

I wonder what the reason is. I decide to let it go and go to my room to study.

By the time I finish all my school work for the weekend, it's twelve o'clock. I am not feeling sleepy so I decide to write a story on Wattpad.

By the time it's twelve thirty, I get into bed feeling awful tired and sleepy.

I hope you are enjoying the story. Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment on this chapter.

Love,
Angel.