Gentleman

As soon as I finish my drink, I jump up and thank him for keeping me company.

"I enjoy spending time with you." He replies.

"I need to get going. My brother will be waiting for me." I say.

"Please, let me accompany you to your house." He too stands up.

Oh shoot! How do I make him go away? Okay, but I don't want him to go away. But he might be a playboy. But he might be a great person.

As my internal debate continues, he walks to the payment counter. I follow him.

"I'll pay for the drinks." He says, placing his hand on my hand, which was in my pocket, searching for my card. That's too close to my private parts.

"Oh no! Please let me. It's the very least I can do." I reply as I softly push him back and pay. Phew!

"But..." He begins.

I place my free hand over his mouth. "No buts." As I realise what I was doing, I quickly take back my hand. He looks down and smirks.

We go out and head towards and house. There is a comfortable silence around us as we walk.

As we near our destination, he moves in closer. We reach the door.

"It was amazing, spending time with you. We should do this more often." He says.

"I agree! Do you want to come in?" I ask.

He shakes his head and says that he should get going. He walks away elegantly after saying bye. Even his walk is sexy. Aish!

I get in to find Chanyeol on the couch watching a basketball game. He looks at me as I enter, gives me a wave and goes back to watching the game.

I flop on the couch beside him. He has a bowl of chopped fruits on the table. No wonder he has such a great body. 

I get up, wash my hands and return to the couch. I take a few pieces and lay back.

"Where were you? Why are you so late?" He asks without shifting his gaze.

"I saw Kai at church and we went to the cafe together. He even walked me home." I say, trying to sound as emotionless as possible.

"YOU WERE WITH WHO?" He shouts, giving me his complete attention.

"Kai." I smile at his reaction.

"You finally had the guts to ask someone out. Woah woah! The baby is growing up." He ruffles my hair.

"It wasn't a date. He was just keeping me company." I protest.

"Did he say he wants to do this again?" He asks. He looks so cute when his eyes widen like that.

"Yesss......." I blush. He gives me a soft punch and puts his arm around me. "Congratulations!" He says.

"But, oppa, I know nothing about these things. What will I do?" I enquirer.

"Ask me anything you want, I'll help you." He goes back to the game.

I thank him and go to my room to change. Yes, another one of my hoodies and shorts.

When I return to the living room, Chanyeol looks up, "Wanna see a KDrama?"

I nod and sit next to him. "Where is Suho oppa?" I ask curiously.

"He has gone downtown and will be back only tomorrow. Some emergency at his friend's company." He replies.

Suho has a friend called Kyunsoo who runs a successful startup in the computer industry. Suho is an expert at computers and often helps Kyunsoo.

He starts playing 'She was pretty'. It's one of my favourite KDramas of all times.

During one of the kissing scenes, I suddenly think of something.

"Chanyeol oppa, what if he kisses me, sometime when we are together? What will I do?" I poke Chanyeol.

"Then if you like him, kiss him back. Duh!" He says looking at me as if I am mad.

"But........I don't know how to kiss?" I say, unsure of his reaction.

He jolts right up and stares at me, unbelievably. "You don't what?"

I look down, embarrassed. "I don't know how to kiss." I say in a whisper.

He starts laughing. Aghhhh! I feel so embarrassed right now. "So that's why Tae calls you cheonsa!" He continues to laugh.

"I.. I... Stop! You're so rude." I pout.

"Awwww 'baby' you look so cute when you pout!" He pinches my cheeks.

I push him away and turn away. "Don't talk to me! I hate you." I say.

"You don't mean that! You love me!" Chanyeol wraps me in a back hug.

I smile and turn around, "Okay, right, but this is a serious problem." I say.

"I could help you with that." He gives me a naughty look.

"Are you ...... Ahhh! No. No. No." I almost scream.

He covers my mouth. "It's me or my friends. Who is better?" He lifts his eyebrows. He removes his hand.

Chanyeol is known to be a little fuckboyish but his other friends are straight up fuckboys. I hate being around them.

"You're better, but there would be another way right? Is it the only way?" I tilt my head. I start drawing invisible things on the couch with my fingers.

"Experience is the only way, darling. You want to impress him, don't you?" He asks.

"I mean, if you ask like that..." I look up at him.

He lifts his eyebrows again. I heave a sigh and nod.

He cups my face in his hands and whispers, "Don't worry! I'll be careful."

Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you.
Love,
Angel.