Favour

"Someone is in a bad mood." Kai says, smirking at me.

"Yes, and that someone would be me." I say. "Now, come on!"

"I'll come after sometime. I need to meet someone." He says, staying in his place.

"No. I want to go home as soon as possible. You're coming. NOW." I grab him by his collar and pull him towards the library.

"Calm down, Y/N!" He says.

"Sorry. Not in the mood." I reply. I make him sit down and take his bag. "So, which subject?"

"Uhmm. Biology?" He answers, unsure of what was happening.

"Okay. We'll do .... this one." I take a random chapter and start.

After finishing the chapter, I slam the book close. "That's it for today. Go do whatever you want!" I say.

I go to another section of the library, not even looking at him. I sit down and put my head between and hands.

"So ...... what happened?" Sehun's voice comes from the seat in front of me.

I look up to see him looking at me with a soft expression. "It's just ... Kai. He was, no, He is my Heaven but then he just switches and becomes my Hell. I ..." I stop talking and look at him. "You get it?"

"Hmmm. I think I do. I would love to help you but he is cutting off everyone." He leans forward. "I have to go. See you around!" He smiles at me sadly and leaves.

I sigh and put my head on the table and close my eyes. I should probably get going. I slowly open my eyes and stand up.

I walk out of the library and walk along the corridor. Kai is standing there, this time talking to a girl.

As I walk towards them, the girl leaves him and heads to the direction that I am headed.

Kai's gaze suddenly falls on me and he smirks.

Okay, that's it. I am not going to just stand here and get irritated by his stupid act.

I walk over to him. "I am helping you so I think it'll be okay if I ask for a favour."

"What favour?" He asks, lifting his eyebrows. "I am not promising anything."

"I need closure and you will probably benefit from that as well so I don't see a reason for you to not do this." I say.

"What do you mean by closure?" He asks standing straight.

"This..." I say. I push against the wall and bite his lower lip. His hands immediately go around my waist.

He bends his head and I lift mine to make the position more comfortable. I press my body against him and keep my hands around his neck.

The kiss gets deeper and thirstier by the second.

We move around till we reach a small empty room. I push the door open and push him in. I close the door and lock it. He looks down.

"So .... what do you say?" I ask, breathlessly. I lean against the door.

He slowly looks up and I look at his eyes. His eyes are dark and hooded, definitely the effect of the sudden physical contact.

He clenches his jaw and closes his eyes shut. He takes a couple of deep breaths and opens his eyes.

"I shouldn't do this but you're making it very hard." He whispers before pulling me by my tie and grabbing me by my waist, pulling me towards him.

Our bodies once again come in contact and our thirsty and desperate kiss, caused by lust, continues.

@user31092636 thank you so much for the love you see showing this story. I love you so much. Thank you everyone who is reading this.