twenty-five

"Give me the remote now.."

-

I could never fully tell anyone how many people have walked out of my life because well, I couldn't even tell myself. After so many people left, I lost count. I was use to it after the most important people left me so now that someone else has walked out, I don't know if I could function properly. Through the list of people that left me I could only remember the ones that hurt me the most. My father, even though he died when I was 13 his mind left everybody when the drugs took control. My best friend and ex-boyfriend whom I hate, Justin Bieber. My mother who had already left me once before, but now it was certain.

Now Selena.

I constantly wondered why everyone left me. Was there something wrong with me? Did I have some sort of force field pushing them away? Did my breath stink?

I was so tired of losing everybody that I cared about, that I loved. Every time I got close enough to someone they would leave. What made me think Selena might have been different? Why did I let myself grow attached?

I didn't even want to think about it anymore. I didn't want the pain coming back. I didn't want to cry again. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

So that's what I was going to do.

-

March 22nd, 2013.

12:03 AM

I layed down in the bed in the back of the tour bus curled up in the soft brown blankets, watching MTV. It was really dark outside since it was midnight and I was still wide awake. I couldn't fall asleep after thoughts were constantly swarming in my mind. I hadn't talked to anyone since we left that dreadful day to go to Switzerland, and now we're heading towards Italy.

Everyday I would do the same things.

I would sleep until I was forced out of bed, I would get dressed to go for lunch, then sound check then dinner. After dinner Justin would have his stupid concert where I would just lay on the floor with my eyes shut. That's right on the floor. People would try to get me up saying it wasn't sanitary, but I would flip them off and glare making them instantly shut up.

Of course everybody tried to talk to me, but I would just simply reply to them by making body gestures.

After the concert I would run back to the tour bus and jump right back in bed, watching TV. Hence what I'm doing now. Justin has been rather pushy lately too.

He has become such a dick to everyone, not just me, ever since Selena left. He didn't even seem broken because of his breakup but rather angry. It confused me, but I didn't say anything because I wasn't talking. Both of our behaviors changed and I think everyone was just as confused as me.

He's been an even bigger jerk to me too. Yelling things at me, telling me to go do something with my life, or to just stay away from him. He hasn't once insulted me about drugs though and I was happy about that. I haven't replied to one of his smart remarks, however, and I think that just gets him pissed even more, which is fun on my part.

Laying down in the soft bed and watching True Life became my nightly rountine. As I was lying there watching it the door to the room opened and in walked Justin Bieber himself. He kicked the door shut with his foot causing a loud bang to sound through out the room. I knew he was pissed but I have grown use to it, everyone else too, so I just rolled my eyes.

He took his jacket off and threw it to the ground before opening the little closet. He has such a piss poor attitude and it's not even cute. I tore my gaze away from him as I realized he was taking off his shirt. I looked back at the TV and pushed myself further into the softness of the bed. I really loved this bed. I could sleep in it forever.

"Move over." I heard next to me. I looked up and saw Justin standing on the side of the bed. Since the bed was pushed against the wall on the other side of me there was no ther way to get in unless he crawled from the bottom. I looked up in Justin's eyes seeing a look of annoyance but yet he wasn't staring at me, just the wall.

I rolled my eyes and moved over a bit so he could get under the blankets. I've grown use to him sleeping in the same bed as me since Selena left. I was tired of sleeping on a couch that I started to grow uncomfortable with, so I decided to sleep back in the room in the bed. I wasn't going to just make Justin sleep on floor because I thought he was upset about his breakup and I didn't want to make him even more sad. I quickly learned I was wrong, but just decided on letting him sleep there or else he would throw a tantrum.

As he layed down in the bed, I pulled the body pillow I was holding onto and put it the middle of us to seperate our bodies. He didn't pay any mind to it, but instead he grabbed the remote that was lying in the bed and shut the TV off. I gasped at his action because I was watching it.

His head hit the pillow and I reached across and ripped the remote out of his hand turning the TV back on. He groaned out of annoyance and positioned himself on his elbows, narrowing his eyes in my direction.

"Give me the remote." He said coldly. I just shook my head and kept my eyes glued to the TV. I could still feel his eyes fixed on me but I blocked it out as best as I could. But it didn't last long because I was always uncomfortable with people staring at me and this mother fucker knew that.

I shifted uncomfortably in the bed with his eyes still glued to the side of my head.

"Give me the remote now, or shut the TV off." His voice was harsh when he said that and I knew he was getting angry and annoyed. I smirked and turned toward him with a smirk on my lips, giving a look as if to say 'or what?'.

He narrowed his eyes at me even more and started to rise on the bed. I didn't know what he was planning to do so I just looked at him. Then out of no where he jumped on me causing my head to bang against the wall. I rubbed the back of my head as pain shot through it.

I opened my eyes and saw Justin smirking at me with an evil glint in his eyes. I saw his hand moving from the corner of my eyes and switched my gaze to it. There in his hand was a little black device other known as the remote. I glared at him as he just smirked back at me.

"Go ahead, say something." He spat. He had a knowing gleam in his eyes which caused my blood to boil. I crossed my arms over my chest and continued to glare at him. "What? Cat got your tongue there Alex? Oh, wait I forgot you're not talking."

He laughed and layed back down covering himself with the blankets. "I told you to give me the remote and now look. You have a headache." He smirked and then turned the TV off.

I mumbled a few inappropriate words under my breath only loud enough for me to hear. I can't believe he tricked me. I mean I should have known. He used to be the pranking King of Stratford. We were partners. I just don't know how I couldn't see.

I layed back down and placed the body pillow back in its rightful place in between us. I covered myself back up with the layers of comfortable blankets and put my head down on the pillows. I was drifting off before I came back to reality and I smirked.

Lifting my hand up I brought it over to Justin's side. I could feel his hot nasty breath hit my hand, so I knew I was near his face. I quickly brought my hand up a little before bringing it back down, forcefully slapping him in his face.

"What the fuck, that hurt!" He shouted but all I did was smirk and snuggle up into the blankets.

This chapter is dedicated to GreatEscapo for making such a lovely cover for the book. Thank you so much. Everyone should go follow her on twitter @ArianaHiddles

twitter; @kidrauhlsalien

insta for the story; sweetnothingfanfic

personal insta; briannabizzle