nine

"You smoke?"

-

The sun shined bright through the pale white curtains and I could hear the birds chirping loud, which was horribly annoying. I was never a morning person and I never ever liked the sounds of the ugly birds chirping. In Canada, when the birds would chirp I would cover my face with a pillow and scream. They were deathly annoying, like I said.

I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone, looking at the time.

8:23 AM

I rolled my eyes sitting up in bed, I was never up this early unless it was time for school, if I even went. I guess it was probably because I was in a new place and I wasn't use to it. Maybe I just wanted to explore?

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door before looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like I normaly do in the mornings and for some odd reason I didn't like it. My hair was all ratted up with knots, drool was on the side of my cheek and I had chinese looking eyes.

I shook my head as I turned the faucet on and splashed my face with cold water, before applying soap to the mixture. I did this every morning to wake myself up. I wasn't one to take showers when I woke up because it took even longer to get ready. If I take one the night before, like I already do, I can sleep in a little bit longer and have time to get dressed. Always a great advantage.

I had my eyes shut as I started to feel around for a towel considering I didn't want soap in my eyes. I swore I saw one when I walked in here, but now I can't seem to find it. I bent down to feel if it fell on the floor, but as I felt around for it without any success, a chuckle came from behind me casuing me to jerk upwards and turn around with my eyes wide open. I could feel the soap inching toward my eyes.

"Looking for this?" Justin asked, and pulled his hand from behind his back.

It was the towel. I glared at him and ripped the towel out of his hands before wiping all the soap and water off of my face and rinsing my face off again.

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't pop out of nowhere and scare me half to fucking death. Thanks." I yelled at him, as I started to walk out of the bathroom.

Why in the hell do I have to share a bathroom with that jackass?

"Well, bitch, it was my bathroom first so I'd greatly appreciate it if you asked permission to use it." He smirked, as he leaned against my bathroom door's frame.

I turned around and scoffed wrapping my arms around my chest.

"First off I'm not a bitch-"

"I couldn't tell." He mumbled, probably thinking I couldn't hear him.

"I'm only like this because someone in my past. Second off, I don't need permission from a rat to use the damn bathroom. It may have been your bathroom first Bieber, but guess what? I'm here now and I will not fucking put up with your shit again. It's a bathroom so stop complaining. Build a bridge and get the fuck over it." I rolled my eyes at him, as I about slammed the door in his face.

"What do you mean 'put up with your shit again'?" He asked me and I was confused, but my eyes slighty went wide when I realized what I had said.

"I meant I already had enough of you yesterday. I don't want to deal with your shit again?" I tried my best to sound arrogant and confident, but it came out more like a question.

He didn't say anything so I just slammed the door in his face.

"Well, you'll be dealing with me for a while, Alex. You're living with me now so get use to it." I could hear him say behind the door, and I could tell he had a sly grin on his lips.