twenty-three

Songs inspired for the chapter;

Secrets - One Republic

-

"We hate each other."

-

March 1st, 2013

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time making sure I looked presentable, not like the walking dead, before going to eat lunch.

I was wearing a black sweater with pink writting across it that said BEYONCÉ, white skinny jeans, and my combat boots that I hardly ever wore, but were adorable. I let my hair down today because it was already perfectly straight from the night before.

I stuck my newly bought iPhone in my back pocket before walking out of the room. Pattie had bought me an iPhone as a birthday gift. Tomorrow was my birthday and I was actually pretty excited. I was going to be 18 years old. An official adult. I would be free to do what I want when I want, but I don't think I will just yet. I was traveling the world, going to places I'd never even heard of, so I don't think I was letting this teenage dream come to an end.

As I walked out of the bedroom of the tour bus, I saw that most of the crew was in here causing me to become confused. Were they all waiting for me before going to lunch? But I knew that was wrong as soon as I heard the woman on the TV talking and my head shot towards it.

"Before we went into the break we mentioned popstar Justin Bieber and his mystery girl. Recently, pictures have been leaked of Justin and this girl constantly being together, up close and personal. We first noted the couple exsisted when Bieber flew from LA to Arizona the day before his Believe Tour begun. We had not yet talked about it because we didn't want to jump to conclusions, that is until these photos were taken."

Pictures of Justin and I in New York popped up across the television. From where we were drinking hot chocolate and running from the paps holding hands. My mouth dropped open at the sight and a gasp escaped my lips causing everyone to turn towards me, except Justin who kept his eyes glued to the TV.

"After the couple had been spotted running off together more pictures soon popped up later on. Here we have the mystery girl at Bieber's concert in Manchester, UK. The first time we have actually seen her face. The brunette, who we have not yet found the name of was Justin's OLLG and let me just say things got pretty heated!"

A video from that night flew across the screen causing my eyes to buldge out of my head. The video was indeed intimidating and looked like we were one happy couple. Justin had his arms secured around my waist and my arms were around his neck. Our foreheads were touching as he sang the tune and we rocked back and forth. But none of it was true. We were just acting, it was just some silly prank.

"The last pictures we have caught of the unkown brunette are outside of the hotel Justin himself was staying in. No other than the brunette herself and Bieber's mom, Pattie, were talking. These photos were fan taken." The woman saiad as the pictures came across the screen. "It looks as if the Biebs, has a new girl toy, but the funny thing is Selena Gomez the former girlfriend is also on tour-"

Before the woman could even continue to speak, I walked over to the television shutting it off not wanting to hear anymore of the bullshit. Anger started to rush through my body as I was still facing the TV.

How in the world could they make stories up like that without stating the facts? Justin Bieber and I hate each other. We will never be a couple, again.

Turning around toward the crew, I watched each of their faces as they looked in between Justin and I, probably looking for answers as to why half those pictures exsisted and why we were doing the things were. I wouldn't stand for it. The world would soon figure out who I was. Hell, they already knew what I looked like.