twenty-one

Songs inspired for the chapter:

For the love of a daughter - Demi Lovato

-

"He broke me.."

-

The streets of Manchester were dark and eerie as I walked through them. The bulidings seemed even more tall and creepier as I passed by them. The only thing I could see was the faint lights of the cars and buses that would occasionally pass by me.

I tried my best not to trample on myself as I walked down the sidewalks. My feet would twist together and cause me to slip, only to cause me to laugh at myself. I felt as if I was walking on the moon and I was so free. I knew I was high and the feeling inside of me was something I really missed.

As I walked further down the sidewalks I saw camp fires going on around a huge building. Girls were lined up and twitching as if they were getting impatient. I was going to walk past them as I giggled to myself, but then I felt a small hand wrap around my wrist and my name being called.

I turned around just in time for all the girls around to gasp and start getting their cameras ready. Pattie was holding onto my wrist and pulling me toward the building, which I'm guessing now is the hotel. I giggled the whole way through the hotel until we got into the elevator.

"I can't believe this." I heard Pattie mutter to herself as I sat myself down on the elevator floor.

"How did you find me?" I asked Pattie looking up at her.

She turned toward me with a frown visible on her lips. I was too busy looking at the numbers changing to even recognize it. I felt her grab my arm and guide me down the hallway when I yawned as a sudden exhaustion came over me.

I heard the door shut and next thing I remember was my body hitting the soft material of the bed. My eyes begun to get heavy as the slumber started to take control of my body. I was just about sleeping when I heard a faint whisper come from Pattie.

"I'm sorry for what Justin did to you. If only you'd let me tell him. Maybe things would be different."

Then I was out.

-

February 20, 2013

10:27 AM

I woke up from the sound of chattering people and the clash of several plates probably being put into the sink. I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light coming from the windows. I looked around the room and closed my eyes wondering how in the hell did I end up in this bed.

I swung my legs over the bed and let my feet hit the carpet as thoughts swarmped through my head. I heard laughs erupt from the other room, but not just any laugh.

It was Justin's.

That's when my memory came floating back to me. I was pranked by the crew into being the OLLG and then Justin got totally pissed for no reason. I remmeber him telling me to go get high so I ran away and found a bunch of kids. They were smoking so I did too. But then..

Oh shit.

Pattie found me in front of the hotel. I remember there were fires going and girls taking their phones out to take pictures of Pattie and I. I was high off my ass and Pattie found me, putting me to bed.

I felt as if a thousand daggers sliced open my body and my body was drained of blood causing me to go lifeless. I put my head in the palm of my hands and sighed. I knew I had to fix this so I got up and walked over to my suitcase.