twenty

Songs inspired for the chapter:

Lightweight - Demi Lovato

-

"What the fuck was that?"

-

February 19th, 2013

I just starting to drift off to sleep on the plush leather couch when I had suddenly felt myself getting lifted up. I groaned and hit the person's chest wanting to be put back down. I was still exhausted from the slight jet leg I caught from traveling over here.

We had done so much in the few days off from the show and I never really got the chance to have a good night's sleep. So right now I wasn't very pleased.

I opened one of my eyes as the person began to poke my nose. I slapped their hand away and opened my eyes only to see a grinning Alfredo craddling me in his arms. I groaned once again and wiggled my way out of his arms so I was standing on my own two feet.

"Leave me alone." I groaned making my way back over to the couch, but only to be stopped by Alfredo slipping his hand around my waist and pulling me towards who knows where.

"I don't think so my dear." He laughed.

I groaned once again and crossed my arms over my chest. Alfredo started to lead me to a familiar place and I furrowed my eyebrows together. I watched every step we took and saw that everyone from the crew started to laugh as we passed them. I couldn't help but to wonder why.

Screams started to get louder and louder as a famiiar tune blasted through the arena. Alfredo stopped just outside the curtain to enter the stage and squeezed my waist.

"Remember how we have that tradition of bringing one lucky girl on stage so Justin could sing to her?" Alfredo piped.

I nodded my head as I glanced around seeing that the whole crew was now surrounding us with smirks on their faces. I was so confused in the moment that I didn't know what to expect.

"Well, that lucky girl just so happens to be you."

As his words began to process in my mind I barely had any time to object before bright lights flashed through my eyes, the screams were louder than ever, and Justin's voice boomed through my ears. I looked back to see if I could escape, but I saw that Alfredo was standing there with Kenny beside him blocking the way out.

As the dancers pulled me toward the seat I'm guessing the girl sits in they all giggled slightly. It was then that I knew they were all in on this prank and believe me, none of them will ever hear the end of it.

I sat in the seat and looked out at the audience becoming completely shocked of how many girls were all staring at me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the people, so I shifted in the thrown before blocking my face with my hands. I know I probably looked like a fool right now, but I don't care. Why the fuck did they find this funny? Did they want Justin to get killed on stage? I don't think so.

I felt a hand grip on my shoulder and someone singing right into my ear. As if on the cue the screams got even louder making my ears burn---Justin Bieber was touching a female? Omg, shocking--- It was then that I knew Justin was right in front of me. He grabbed my hands and pulled them down, but I quickly moved them back not wanting him to know it was me.

He laughed through the mic causing the screams to get louder and my ears to hurt even more. Did the fans think his laugh was cute? He placed his hands back on mine pulling them off of my face.

When I tell you he was shocked, believe me. He stuttered with the first couple of lines and my cheeks instantly turned red from all of the embarrasment. He then shook his head and quickly glared at me before singing back to the audience as if we didn't know each other.