fifteen

Songs inspired for the chapter;

Almost Is Never Enough - Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes

Don't Judge Me - Chris Brown

-

"...you certainly don't know me."

-

Believe me when I say I was not at all pleased with the sleeping situation. Out of all three buses I just had to be picked to stay in the same one with Justin. Which just so happens to only have one bedroom. Very cliché in my eyes. I wasn't complaining at all about the bus though because it was amazing.

From the outside you would not expect the inside of the bus to actually look like a regular home. It had wooden floors lined up throughout it, marble counter tops in the kitchen, a double door fridge, white plush couches with red pillows lined up on them, a huge flat screen TV hanging on the wall, and not to mention a game system.

When you walked through the bus lights lined up along the ceiling which were also sensor activated. Down the hallway was a round wooden door and when you opened it, a big king size bed was pushed up against the wall. It had cheetah print blankets and comfy brown pillows, a brown couch with white pillows on it, and yet another tv and game system.

There was also another door in the room which led to the bathroom. It had marble counter tops, with a huge mirror towering over it and I just have to mention beautiful bath tub. Yes, that's right I just called a bath tub beautiful.

"You can close your mouth now, don't wanna catch flies now do you?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and rolled my eyes shoving past him and out of the bedroom. I was still aggravated with him from earlier and the last thing I want to do is punch him because believe me, I will.

I walked into the tiny kitchen and opened the fridge seeing it had already been filled with food. Smiling to myself I grabbed the turkey that was in there and the bread bringing it out onto the counter top.

I grabbed two pieces of bread and laid the turkey across it before rummaging through the counters until I found the peanut butter. Grabbing a knife out of the drawer I started to spread the peanut butter across the turkey. It sounds disgusting I know, but when I was younger I use to be exotic with my food, always experimenting with new flavors. This particular one happened to stick with me.

I use to eat peanut butter and turkey all the time. People would think it was nasty, but I didn't care. It was going in my mouth not theirs. Ever since I came to the states though I never fully got the chance to eat it considering I've been stressed out.

"What the hell is that?"

I turned around to soon face Justin again. This boy never shuts up... Ignoring him, I just grinned and turned back around, twisting the cap back on the peanut butter before putting it away and facing Justin again. Putting a huge smile on my face I took a huge bite out of it loving the taste.

"Turkey and peanut butter. It's my favorite." I said and shoved past him into the living area.

Plopping myself on the white couches, I grabbed the remote turning on the television to watch disney channel. I watched this channel all the time, but lately the shows have gotten retarded. I don't care though, I still watch them.

As I was eating and watching the TV, I could feel somebody staring. I was starting to get uncomfortable and snapped my head toward Justin who was indeed looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Is there a fucking problem?" I snapped.

Justin put his head down and shook it walking over toward me taking a seat on the opposite coach in front of me. He then lifted his head placing it on his palm looking at me intently. I shifted positions getting even more uncomfortable with his little stare down. Putting my hands in between my thighs squeezing them closer together, I looked at him.

"What are you staring at?" I asked him.

I couldn't help that it came out just above a whisper. I had always been insecure and him staring at me like that had me feeling as if I was being strongly judged. If there's one thing I hate in this world it's being judged.

I know it's weird considering my life back home with the drugs and everything, but that's the reason I use to always skip school. It wasn't just because I loved going to get high or to have sex, but it was also because some people at school knew about what I did.

Everytime I walked through those school doors eyes were set on me. Some of them had seen what I did after school hours and it found its way back to school. Of course some of them were rumors, just ugly lies, but I couldn't help but to shiver everytime someone would call me druggie or whore.

"You just remind me of someone that I use to know. I just can't put my finger on who." He said putting his head in his hads running his fingers through his hair.

It was in that moment when all the words slipped out of his mouth and his hands ran through his hair that my eyes went wide. If there's one thing I remember about Justin, it's that when he's frustrated he runs his hands through his hair and starts to stutter with his words. When he's thinking hard his head is in his hands. I didn't know what to do. I seriously did not want him to figure out. Not now, not ever.

Acting upon instinct, I stood up brushing off my pajama pants and coughing to clear up the awkward silence that had suddenly overcome us.

"I don't know why you would think that, I've never known you personally and you certainly don't know me." I said.

He looked up and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, probably wondering why I had suddenly become uncomforatble. Thinking that was why, I bulit up as much confidence as I possibly could and stiffled up a sickening laugh.

"Take a picture it'll last longer buddy." Ha, using his own words against him.

I quickly turned around and walked toward the bedroom, closing the door silently behind me. I started to pace around the room over thininking. I was hoping that he wouldn't figure things out and what I did stopped him from thinking any further.

I didn't need him to know who I was. That would just bring up past memories he clearly had forgotten and I didn't need the past brought up.

I heard the bedroom door open, so I jumped in the bed quickly before seeing that Justin had walked in. I looked at him as he walked over to the little closet pulling out a fresh new pair of clothes. I was still shaken up thinking that he would remember, but I instantly felt relief when he spoke.

"Sorry about what happened back there Alex. I was thinking of Selena actually. She always eats crazy foods and I guess seeing you do that reminded me of her."

I let out a breath not knowing that I was even holding it in. I put my head down smiling to myself, but then I looked up smirking at Justin.

"I told you. You dont know me."

•••

PLEASE COMMENT ):