Little Fox Big Wolf~A Love Letter?~Chapter forty

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, just a heads up for Saturday there won't be a chapter because I'm off to see a show and it goes on very late so I will be rather tired when I get back and want to sleep I am very sorry but there will still be one on Monday but anyway lets get on with the chapter...

Friday 8:45am 

Aaron walks down the path on college campus walking to his dorm he was still trying to figure out why Summer had been avoiding him so much was she mad at him? As he was walking a girl bumps into him she stumbles and Aaron manages to catch her, "Hey are you okay?"  The girl stares up at him a bridge of blushing forming across her nose, "A-aron..." she whispers happily Aaron stares at her confused did they know each other, "Uh am I spopose to know you from somewhere, "I'm in You history class at the back.." she smiles, "Oh my apologies my name is Kate.." she winks

"Oh hey Kate, I guess you already know who I am but I really gotta go I'm gonna try to find my girlfriend so maybe we can catch up later

"Oh hey Kate, I guess you already know who I am but I really gotta go I'm gonna try to find my girlfriend so maybe we can catch up later." He hurry's off leaving Kate standing on her own, she growls, "Why does he care so much about that girl she's such a player hasn't he heard the rumours even if they aren't true I still like him..." she runs off to her dormitory where her three roomates were messing about doing each other's hair and singing to music, "Hey kit kat!" A girl with white hair smiles, "What did I just walk into?" She chuckles walking over to the speakers and turning it down abit, "Aww don't be a party pooper Kate." The other girl said, Kate rolls her eyes turning it back up, "Lilly, Keady I have huge news. sit down on the bed and I'll tell you!" Lilly rolls her eyes, "If it's about that 'Hunk' Aaron I don't wanna bear it because you never shut up about him and I don't even know why you drool all over him he's got a girlfriend and all the rumours about her aren't true because she's actually really nice and She's really loyal to Aaron.." she sits down on the bed anyway.

Keady Sits on the bed beside Lilly restsing her head on Lilly's shoulder, "Kate what do you even like about him other then him been so 'hot' don't you care about what's on the inside?" Kate nods quickly, "Ofcourse he's so caring and nice and cute ...

Keady Sits on the bed beside Lilly restsing her head on Lilly's shoulder, "Kate what do you even like about him other then him been so 'hot' don't you care about what's on the inside?" Kate nods quickly, "Ofcourse he's so caring and nice and cute and hunky and...Oh..." Keady nod, "Exactly thats all you care about plus you don't even have a courage to confess to him" she chuckles.

Lilly smiles and places a kiss on Keady's head cutely and Kate coughs rudely to get there attention, "Ahem can you two stop been all lovely dovey I know your going out and all that but it just makes me jealous that no one loves me like that

Lilly smiles and places a kiss on Keady's head cutely and Kate coughs rudely to get there attention, "Ahem can you two stop been all lovely dovey I know your going out and all that but it just makes me jealous that no one loves me like that.." She sighs and lays down on the bed, "So what's the 'big news' you were so eager to tell us all about" Kate sits up and grins cheekily, "So i was walking back to the dorm right and I just happened to bump into Aaron and he caught me and held me in his big strong arms and it was amazing he was so dreamy and I felt like kissing him but then he had to go find his stupid girlfriend and he ruined the moment by running off and leaving me standing there alone.." Lilly rolls her eyes she hated it when Kate rambled on about Aaron she didn't really care plus it was even worse because he has a girlfriend who's super sweet, "Soo.. you tried to make a move but he left...pfffftt that is the best thing you have ever said I don't blame him he was trying to find his Girlfriend!" She empathises the word girlfriend. Kate pouted, "You two never support me.." Keady frowns and places a hand on Kate's shoulder, "We try to but you never take it Yes he may have a girlfriend but that doesn't stop you telling him how you feel.." Kate's eyes light up and she's takes Keadys hand and shakes it quickly, "I have the greatest idea ever I'm gonna confess to him through a love letter! It's a better way to go about it" She stumbles off the bed to the desk sitting down and grabbing a pen and a blank lined paper , "But...what do I write..." she sits in the chair for hours. By now it was 9:56pm and both Keady and Lilly were asleep and she still hadn't wrote anything, "Ugh..Wait I got it.." she begins to write. 

 Dear Aaron,  I'm sorry I'm telling you this though a note but I want you to know that I think so much of you I have a huge crush on you and in time I hope to tell  you myself in person 

Your secret admirer xxx     

Aaron reads it, "What someone has a crush on me...it's all in random stuck on letters so I can't recognise the handwriting...I just can't get my heard around And in time I hope to tell you myself  how long will that be what if Summer hears about it and she gets mad..." he sighs and fold the note up and puts it in his beside table...

Okay thats all for this chapter but until next time Good bye...🦊🥀