Little Fox Big Wolf~Babies?~Chapter Twenty One

Hello lil foxes welcome back to Little Fox Big wolf, this chapter i might try a new writing technique with the POVs and their inner animal speaking so just look out for that but anyway lets get on with chapter 21...

A few days go by since Aaron asked out Summer...

Summer and Aaron were on the beach together, Aaron was splashing small waves at Summer and she sat on the sand splashing back, "SUMMER!" Shouted a voice summer looks around as she hears a familiar voice the next minute she's pulled into a tight hug, "There you are my lil kitsune baby." Summer looks up from the hug to the familiar sounding persons hug, "Mom!?" 

They both pull apart, "My sweet lil baby what are you doin-" Her eyes turn into slits as she sees Aaron, "who is this Boy!!" Summer looks at her mom a little worried, "what are you talking about mom? There's no b-boy

They both pull apart, "My sweet lil baby what are you doin-" Her eyes turn into slits as she sees Aaron, "who is this Boy!!" Summer looks at her mom a little worried, "what are you talking about mom? There's no b-boy.." She looks back at Aaron and panics, "Oh this boy um this is Aaron...he's a very good friend of mine.." 

Her mom steps back calming herself down "I'm just off out for a few minutes but come to the residential homes number 45 later.. and we can talk more there.." she wonders off leaving the two very confused, Aaron climbs out the water, "What was that all about?" Summer looks at him wide-eyed and gulps, "My mom really doesn't like boys.... especially when they're part werewolf our family have a bad past with them you see so just don't say anything bad..." she gulps, "But I think we should both go together to meet her and maybe we can talk more." Aaron nods and they make their way to where summer's mom told them to meet.

Aaron's POV

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Maybe her moms really understanding and forgiving...yeah ....hopefully....but the way she looked at me she knew... she looked right through my soul...

Yeah she's definitely gonna kill us

Wolf? Don't you get involved in this or else I may not come out of that house alive

Whatever you say, while you are there get something to eat because I am starving

Fine just stay quiet...

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Ok! so the plan is to get my mom to love you and THEN, we tell her we're dating... Though...We could just outright tell her but.." Aaron shakes his head quickly a scared look in his eyes "Do I look crazy to you? Your Mom totally hates me! She used her mother senses on me it's like she could tell my entire life story just by staring at me." Summer giggles and hugs him going on her tiptoes and kissing his lips softly, "Hate...is an understatement heh." He looks even more scared but keeps kissing her back softly, "I am NOT ready to die!" Suddenly the doors fly open and a very happy looking summer's mom comes out, "There you are baby girl!" Summer jumps startled backing away quietly and quickly from Aaron, "AHH? MOM! I can't believe it!" Her mom pulls her into a tight hug stroking the back of her head, "I know! Right my lil Kitsune? Who would've thought we'd run into each other! HERE of all places!" She narrows her eyes as she sees Aaron standing there looking nervous, he chuckles nervously, "Hehe, yeah so...Crazy right?" Summer's mom narrows her eyes even more looking right through Aaron, "Anyway come on I just made lunch and lots of it so you can help me eat it all" She grabs summers hand and leads her into the house leaving Aaron to walk behind. They all sit on a seat on the rooftop balcony, "Soo how did you manage to get tickets for this place?"