Little Fox Big Wolf~New member~Chapter thirty two

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, it has been a while but we are back with the Little Fox  Big Wolf book and finally chapter thirty two is out , but anyway less chitter chatter lets get on with the chapter..

Upon arriving home...

The pack pulls up onto the campus, "It feels like we have been gone ages but at the same, like we only just left yesterday!" Groans Kaitlyn Summer chuckles and she helps unload their bags, "A-ah Finally! At least here I don't have to worry about that scorching sun" Connor stretches, Summer looks around for something, "That's something I'd expect Kayla to say. Huh? Where is Kayla? Did she go back to the pack house already? I swear she was in the car?" Kayla hides behind the suit cases' "Kayla? Why are you hiding behind the suitcases?" Kayla peeps over the top of them, "Kayla come here " she shakes her head and pops her head back down Connor whispers to Kaitlyn, "Why is he hiding?" Kaitlyn shrugs and Zenix nods, "Hasn't she been hiding the whole time we were on the cruise back?" Connor nods, Summer pouts, "Can you at least help with the bags?"

Kayla sighs and walks out from behind the suitcases, "Ugh Fine! But don't laugh at me" Summer stares at her trying to hold the laugh in but it bursts out making everyone else laugh, Kayla, hits her "I said don't laugh!" She crosses her arms and pouts embarrassed Kaitlyn laughs and Aaron chuckles, "What happened?" Kayla stamps her foot annoyed at them, "I said don't laugh at me!... It happened on the way back home on the cruise" Kaitlyn laughs "Ha! We were only on the boat for a few days and we saw you most of them, how did this happen?" Kayla pouts embarrassed, "I fell asleep, on the deck for a few hours and I sunburn easily OKAY!" Summer laughs and hugs her, "aww I think someone needs to take a nap you probably have heatstroke or something" Kayla pushes her away, "I'm not three I don't need naps to make my temper tantrum go away!" She stamps her foot childishly, "Come on Kayla when we get back to the pack house I'll help you with your sunburn"Kayla nods and Summer takes her bag and they go back to the house.

Sometime later....

"Ow Ow Ow OW it hurts so bad!" Kayla fight in the chair as Summer puts some soothing cream on her, "Well it wouldn't hurt as much if you would sit still" Kayla groans and digs her nails into the chair, "Ugh fine I'll try but the sunburn is the worst part of the cruise Ow!" Summer laughs and rubs more cream in, Aaron walks into the room seeing the two girls, "Wow that took a lot of effort! How's Kayla's problem going?" He chuckles and Summer laughs, "I would have been done putting soothing cream on it by now if she wasn't moving so much!" Kayla pouts cutely Aaron chuckles, "I may or may not have a surprise for you baby" Summer looks up at him with sparkling eyes, "Kayla can you hold on for a second I'll be right back" Summer runs off following Aaron down stairs, "Hey you can't leave me like that!" Kayla cries out. Aaron leads Summer outside where some faintish barking can be heard, "Okay close your eyes and no peeking at all, or else the surprise will be ruined" Summer nods and closes her eyes, Aaron leads her to the side of the house the barking got a bit louder, "Okay nearly and now you can open your eyes" Summer's eyes flutter open.

"OMG AARON A DOGGY IT'S ADORABLE!" summer jumps on Aaron hugging him "w-who's is he?" Aaron chuckles, "He's all yours! Long story short I went into town to see if I could get something like a cake for commemorating us moving in together soon and I...

"OMG AARON A DOGGY IT'S ADORABLE!" summer jumps on Aaron hugging him "w-who's is he?" Aaron chuckles, "He's all yours! Long story short I went into town to see if I could get something like a cake for commemorating us moving in together soon and I was walking down the street and I saw a pet store with this Lil guy in it for sale he was the last of the litter to go, and I just couldn't say no to his cute little face he reminded me so much of my wolf sooo...I caved in and bought him"

Summer squeaks with happiness "Thank Thank Thank you so much I love him he's just so cute OMG I'm gonna die! Wait what's his name?" She looks up at Aaron, "Well I was talking to the store clerk and she says his name was Thunder that's what they nicknamed him since he was the runt, she told me he loved to sit at the window whenever there was a storm he loved listening to the thunder It kind of surprised me normally dogs are scared of storms" Summer smiles and picks the little puppy up, "What kind of dog is he? He's such a dark colour and so fluffy god look at your big ears little baby" She holds him close and strokes his soft fur, "The breeder said he was a Black German shepherd they're quite rare she said he was smaller than the rest so he got overlooked a lot when people came in" Aaron strokes his fur, "Welcome to the pack Thunder" Summer smiles and snuggles him close, "I can't thank you enough, Aaron, I love you and him so so much" She hugs them both tightly.

okay thats all for chapter 32 but until next time Good bye...🦊🥀