Little Fox Big Wolf~Valentines Day~Chapter eighteen

Hello, Lil foxes welcome back to Little Fox Big wolf, as to not alarm you Chapter nineteen will be out on Monday because I am away for the weekend camping and as I am in the middle of nowhere there will be no wifi...I am so sorry but it will all be made up on Monday, but anyway, let's get on with the chapter...🦊🥀 

P.s  нαρρу ναℓєитιиєѕ ∂αу!! ❤️❤️💝💝

"You all may be thinking why I have gathered you all here this morning but today we're off to the Valentine's festival down on the beach!" Aaron chuckles winking at Summer, she blushes looking away shyly, Kayla nudges her in the side "oOoooO" Summer stands on her foot "oh shush you" she mumbles "You can bring dates if you like but if you just want to go alone, and eat a load of chocolates and have fun then you be you! But it's more fun to go together!" he laughs and everyone starts to chitter chatting "H-hey k-Kaitlyn...I...I got you some flowers and chocolates" Connor blushes nervously as he hands a beautiful bouquet of blue flowers Kaitlyn blushes softly "Oh Connor y-you didn't have to.. these flowers are beautiful" she takes them smiling warmly "J-just like you...." his face goes a little darker "Connor are you sure you feeling well? Don't have a sickness or anything?" he shakes his head "So your really been this polite and caring?" he nods which makes Kaitlyn blush more "Connor thank you...." she kisses his cheek softly which makes Connor's face got redder "And yes I would love to go to the festival with you" she chuckles.

She wanders over to Summer, "Hey look at you getting all the good stuff" Summer smirks at Kaitlyn she makes her past her "s-shut up he's just being his usual flirty self." she blushes, Aaron taps Summer on the shoulder "Hey shorty, I got you some flowers too ....hope it's not too much?" Summer takes the flower blushing softly "n-no not at all they're really beautiful thank you Aaron" He smirks "I also wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the festival together...." he looks away nervously Summer giggles "of course I will" she smiles sweetly Aaron scratches the back of his head shyly as he looks at her blushing "R-really?" Summer nods and chuckles "Well what are we waiting for let's go!" Aaron nods "Okay everyone let's make our way down to the beach" Everyone cheers as they all rush down to the beach.

Summer giggles "This is gonna be so awesome to have a valentines day not alone! whoop whoop!" Kayla laughs "Got yourself a date? huh?" she smirks as she watches Aaron get closer to her Summer stares at her "Kayla shush you are the lonely one here" Kayla rolls her eyes "Nope there's Gene too he didn't have a date" Gene walks beside them "I heard my name is it good or bad gossip?" both the girls jump "Ahhh! Gene you scared us", Gene chuckles "Sorry couldn't help it you summoned me" As they reach the beach Summer can hear music and see little booths set up on the beach decorated with hearts and sparkles "OMG it's way cuter than I imagined!" she fangirl screams excitedly, Kayla laugh "You just as bad as me with your fan girl scream" Summer giggles "true but I don't scream as loud as you do" Kayla rolls her eyes sarcastically.

As they finally reach the beach they each split up into their little 'dates' Aaron goes around with Summer "So what do you wanna do first?" Summer eyes sparkle as she sees a tin can festival game "OMG look at that unicorn plush! it's so fluffy I NEED it!" she laughs as they make their way over to the booth "I can try to win it for you" Summers eyes sparkle "Really please!" Aaron nods as he pays to have a go, his eyes a narrow and he grips the ball tightly he throws perfectly knocking all the cans down first time "What can I get for you, sir?" Aaron points at the unicorn plush "Here you go sir" He takes it down off the shelf and hands it to Aaron who hands it over to Summer "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" she giggles hugging it tightly, and Aaron chuckles "You're like an actual child" Summer pouts cutely "Well at least I'm an adorable child with a unicorn" she laughs and Aaron laughs too.

"So where to next?" Summer looks around the festival "Candy Floss I need my fill on sugar!" They both make their way to the candy floss machine "Wow Aaron look how big they are" Aaron nods as she pays for one, which he proceeds to share with Summer "Mmmmm this is so delicious!" she says mouth half full, Aaron laughs "It is very sweet, just like you" He winks which makes Summer blushes "hehe t-thanks but I'm already sweet enough" Aaron smiles "So I couldn't help but overhear your conversation with Kayla about lonely valentines days, is this your first time with a date?" Summer nods eating some more candyfloss "Well I was homeschooled and never saw any cute boys to crush on really" she blushes and looks away shyly "So you finally met a cute guy to crush on then" he smirks, which just makes Summer's face go red "y-yes~" she looks away blushing with embarrassment Aaron chuckles "Well I've met a cute girl to crush on too~" 

Okay, that's all for chapter eighteen you enjoyed it but until Monday goodbye......🦊🥀