Little Fox Big Wolf~A dip into the sea~Chapter Fifteen

Hey Lil foxes, I can't believe We're finally at chapter fifteen !! But anyway less chatter let's get on with the chapter~

As Summer and Aaron caught up with all the others by the lazy river, Summer swears she saw Connor "Connor?" Connor turns around "Huh? oh, heyy summer" Summer looks at him weird "Connor?" Connor nods "Yeah?" Summer looks even more confused "Connor?" Connor nods "What?" Summer smiles softly "how did you get here" Connor laughs "Kaitlyn was so worried about forgetting me she called back at home and told me you'd left without me so I got here as fast as I could, didn't want to keep Kaitlyn waiting"He smiles and puts his arm around Kaitlyn's waist, she blushes faintly "Uh-Lazy river to the slides quick !" She pushes Connor into the water to hide her embarrassment.

Kaitlyn laughs "Bet I can beat you guys down to the slides!" She pulls Summer in with her and Summer screams as she sinks to the bottom and comes back up, Aaron jumps in and swims up next to her "Hey you Alright?" Summer nods "y-yeah". As they make their way down the lazy river summer floats in her rubber ring "Which slide you gonna go on first" Aaron asks casually pulling her along Summer shrugs "I dont know ye-" Some little child grabs her by the hair pulling her backwards "Uh Ahh" Aaron catches her and Summer blushes "u-uh uh ..uh..are You okay..?" Summer nods standing up "y-yeha that little kid just pulled my hair and it kinda hurt..." she rubs her head Aaron smiles "Lets keep going then" He wades off leaving Summer to try to catch up, she lags behind abit but Aaron swims back "Summer your falling behind a bit are you tired or something?" Summer gets startled abit "Oh..uh I'm just a little  exhausted is all" She smiles softly trys not to sound suspicious "Heh well, if your feeling a little tired then-" he picks her up on his back giving her a piggy back ride "A-Aaron what are you doing?" She blushes "-Let me carry you" He chuckles she goes red "But I'm heavy!" Aaron laughs as he wades through the water "A small sized little runt like you? No your not. Plus, we're in water. Just...take it easy alright?" she nods blushes as they carrying on wading down the lazy river catching up to the others. When they get to the bigger slides they get out and carry on walking.

 "Wow look at them slides they are huge" Kaitlyn laughs as they make their way to them they talk as they go up the stairs to a big slide "So where are we eating after we finish at the water park today?" Aaron asks them all they all shrug "Ooo I saw this cool water bar it looked super cool! and the food there smelt so delicious" Says Katrina they all nod as they reach the top Summer holds her rubber ring closely Zenix goes down the slide first "Juranimo" he shouts as he speeds down next was Summer she puts the ring around her waist excited She spots Kayla behind another group of people "Kayla! Look I am gonna do it!" Kayla looks up "Oh hey Summer... I found a shop and got some sunscreen so I thought I'd catch up with you guys" She smiles warmly at Summer, Summer turns to Aaron "Ha!...we're so high! And the water...looks so..so...deep" The Slide staff taps her shoulder "Excuse me ma'am, you can't take the floaty down the slide..Part of the park policy sorry" she looks at him a little worried "A-are you serious!" He nods pointing to a stack of rubber rings and a sign that forbids them "Yup. You can leave it up here and I'll have an employee take it down for ya."

Kayla smiles "Don't worry Summer. Most of the slide pools are pretty shallow at the bottom you can stand up as you come out, you should be fine try not to worry." She nods "Really?" and Kayla nods back "Yeah I looked as we were going up" Summer smiles excited "AWESOME! Woop!" she takes off her floaty and hands it to the guy he talks on his radio for a employee to bring it down "Yeah you got lucky with this one. Some go straight out into the Ocean" Kayla warns Summer looks scared but feeling pumped "Definitely not going on them!" The lifeguard nods "Alright it's safe to go try to keep your body flat and arms crossed!" Summer giddily walks over getting ready to slide down "Here I go! See you at the bottom." she pushes off and slides down "Weee!" 

The guy looks back at the others "Who's next to go on the Death drop?" Connor Chuckles "This is the one that goes straight into the deepest part of the ocean right?" The guy nods "Yup" Kayla looks at them processing what had been said, "WAIT! DID YOU SAY OCEAN?!" the guy nods "Yeah this is the slide for the death drop?" Kayla Looks worried leaning over the edge trying to find her "Oh no Summer!" Aaron looks at her with a serious and worried expression on his face "What's wrong Kayla? Is there something wrong?" Kayla turns around looking worried "Aaron uhh Summer can't swim she never learn't how to actually swim and she just went down the slide!" Aaron's eyes drop all colour "s-she what!" Kaitlyn looks scared "Your kidding me?!" Kayla shakes her head "I'm not she didn't want to ruin your guys day so she didn't say anything!" Aaron rushes forward and jumps down the slide and the lifeguard tries to grab him but it was too late "Wait sir, you have to wait until I say it's safe...well there he goes I don't get paid enough for this shit."

 Aaron speeds down the slide he could see Summer not far below him, He drops under water and surfaces up looking all around unable to spot her he goes back under just to see Summer unconscious floating to the bottom he swims down and grabs her before she can go any further bringing her safely to the shore. Summer could feel his mouth on hers as she opened her eyes rolling over she coughs up a ton of water "a-aaron" she says weakly Aaron hugs her tight "Don't you EVER do that AGAIN." Tears begin to build in her eyes "I was SO worried about you.... Why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim?" He lets go of her tears now appearing in his eyes "I dont know. I just didn't want to worry you you just seemed so happy to be here I thought it would make me a total loser." Her voice was wobbly and guilty sounding  "Well I need to worry about you.... Don't you know how much I care bout you?" Summer looks away blushing as tears drip down her face "I'm so sorry.." He hugs her again tighter "It's okay. You're safe now.." Just to ruin the peaceful heartfelt moment Kaitlyn pushes Aaron off her "SUMMER ARE YOU OKAY!?! DO YOU NEED CPR??" Summer shakes her head "KAITLYN IM FINE!" Kaitlyn shakes Summer's shoulders "YOU NEED CPR!!!" She squishes her face in her hands like a protective mother Summer breaks free and gets up quickly running off as Kaitlyn chases her "NO SERIOUSLY KAITLYN IM FINE! AHHHHHHHHH!" she screams.

Okay here where I'm gonna end it, but until next time goodbye...🦊🥀