Little Fox Big Wolf~Jealously?~Chapter Nineteen

hello lil foxes, yes I am back from camping I sorta enjoyed it wished I could have written chapter nineteen on Friday but sadly there was no signal nor was there any wifi where we were camping but as I was gone we hit 200 views and I'm so happy, so here is the well-awaited chapter nineteen I promised you all.....

Location: On the beach at the valentines festival 

"Omg look over there Aaron!" Summer giggles childishly as Aaron gazes over to a face painting booth, "Huh? Look at what? The caricatures ?" he chuckles Summer shakes her head, "No not that the face painting!" she smiled happily practically dragging him over, "We could go do the caricatures after though since I forced you to the face painting" Aaron smiles and Summer nods as they stand in line for the face painting booth, Summer sits down on the stool "So what can I do for you sweetie?" The youngish woman says Summer thinks for a moment "Fox please!" she smiles brightly and Aaron smirks "I guess I'm getting a wolf then to be on brand" Summer nods "Of course it's only fair" she smiles rolling her eyes sarcastically as the women start to paint her face, a few minutes later....she was done. Summer steps down from the chair "Does it look okay" Aaron nods pulling out his phone and showing her "aww It's adorable"

Aaron then takes his turn, "Aaron it already looks cute and she hasn't even finished yet" Summer laughs, "As long as you like it and it makes you happy" he chuckles, once he's done he steps down off the stool, "They're so going to make fun of us w...

Aaron then takes his turn, "Aaron it already looks cute and she hasn't even finished yet" Summer laughs, "As long as you like it and it makes you happy" he chuckles, once he's done he steps down off the stool, "They're so going to make fun of us when we get back to the hotel" They make their way over to the next booth, "Should we get one together?" Summer nods, "Obviously!" They reach the line and stand at the back of it behind everyone, "Man, this line is so long" Aaron tries to count how many are in the line in front, "16 17 18 19 20 there's like 20 people so it will be a bit before we get it done." Summer sighs she didn't want to spend the day standing in a line, "Mmm....we can come back if you'd want." Summer says hoping they could go somewhere else. "We could- come..back la-later..." he was focusing on something else.....Gene walking straight towards them, Summer tugs on his jacket to make him snap out of it, "You okay?" Aaron shakes his head looking back at her, "I just saw Gene," Summer turns around going on her tiptoes to see Gene, "what? Where are you looking? oh Heh! There he is you're right! GENE OVER HERE!" Aaron grabs her arm and looks at her wide-eyed,"w-what are you doing?" Summer looks at him confused," Calling gene over?" 

Gene makes his way over to the pair, "Hey guys I see you are lining up for  the caricatures. When you're done we should go through the festival together."He smirks purposely at Summer which makes Aaron furious inside, he scrunches his hand into a fist, "Sounds Good!" Summer smiles, Aaron lets out a soft whimper which catches Summer's attention she turns to him and whispers, "Did you just whimper?" Aaron looks away nervously, "n-no.." He says shyly trying to hide the fact that he did, "Okay well I'll catch up with you guys when you're done. bye!" Gene wanders off. Summer hops about holding her stomach, "Uh..um Aaron...I uh have to go to the ladies room... do you know where it is?" she crosses her legs looking around the festival "Ah, it's right behind that photo booth over there." he points off to a cool looking photo booth which behind where the bathrooms, "Thanks Aaron, I'll be right back hold out place" she waddles off "I'll hold the place don't worry just be quick!" he stands alone as Summer wanders off, she walks past the photo booth, "Oh no look how long the line is for the bathroom."

 Gene steps out from behind the photo booth, "Hey Summer where's Aaron did he leave?." Summer jumps a bit startled, "Hey Gene no I'd just going to the restroom." she smiles looking around then meeting his gaze again, "I just wanted to see if you wanted to take a  few pictures in the photo booth with me." Summer nods smiling excitedly "Yeah! For sure, let's do it, hopefully when I come out the line for the bathroom will have died down" They both step inside sitting down beside one another it was small so they had to sit close a bit close "Ready?" He says *Photo snaps* they both pull a pose *Photo snaps* they pull a different pose this time *Photo snaps* in the last one Gene pulls Summer towards him and full-on kisses her *photo snap*, she pulls away quickly, "G-gene w-what was that all about?" Gene pulls her close again, "I really really like you Summer." Summer stands up in protest and tries to run out but Gene grabs her as she tries to run out of the booth and back into the festival, "Where are you going? I just confessed that I liked you" Summer looks at him then at his tight grip on her arm trying to pull, "I just don't feel the same way I want to go back to Aaron please let go!" she tries to pull away again but his grip tightens harder.

"Hey Summer you okay? You were taking a whi-" Aaron comes find Summer walking around the side of the booth just as Gene kisses her again it was obvious Summer didn't want to because she was pushing away, Aarons's eye went wide....the girl that he really liked had just been stolen......

Well, that's all for chapter nineteen, I rather enjoyed writing it with all the drama that's gonna come...🦊🥀