Chapter XVIII

Haneul's P.O.V.

I went back to my apartment and changed my clothes. I wore a simple mint green knee-length dress and white flats. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wore a very light make up. I grabbed my pouch before I checked myself and looked at the mirror.

I opened the door of my room and there I saw Taehyung sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room. He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back at him. Now that I think of it, he looks very handsome in his outfit. He wore a gray long-sleeved shirt and black tattered jeans. Why does he look good in everything that he wears?

"Let's go?"

"Okay."

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Uuhh... Taehyung-ah, where are we going?" Haneul asked, not seeing anything because Taehyung put a blindfold on her.

"Sshh, we're almost there, princess. Just think of me as a commoner who you fell in love with, your secret lover that will take you out of the castle and let you experience things that you have never experienced before." Taehyung playfully stated as he guided Haneul to the 'place where the princess can enjoy herself and experience the things that she has never experienced before'.

"Alright, Tae, you're so cheesy." Haneul chuckled at his sweet and playful behavior.

"I know, hahaha."

After a few minutes of joking with each other while walking, they finally arrived to their destination. They were at a park near their place. Fortunately, the weather was nice and there wasn't that much people around. Even if there were many people, the two of them won't be seen by them. Taehyung wanted their date to be at the secret spot that he always go to whenever he wants to cool down. It was a nice spot with a mini pond and a few cherry blossom trees. It wasn't too hot or too cold in there, just the right temperature for the right mood.

Haneul removed the blindfold and gasped in awe as she looked at the scenery in front of her. "Wow, it's so beautiful in here. Like, we're in some kind of utopia or something."

Taehyung took her hands enthusiastically and showed her his 'oh-so-charming' rectangular smile. "I know right? Because... when I'm with you, I'm in utopia."

Haneul blushed at his statement and looked somewhere else to hide her embarrassment. When she looked away, she saw something near the pond. She gasped once again and looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Heol."

"What are you still doing here? I did not prepare it just for it be stared at, you know?" Taehyung grabbed her hand and went near the pond. There were arranged blankets and piled pillows, much like a blanket fort. It wasn't too big or too small. The space inside was enough for the two of them. There was also a lamp inside since it was kind of dark in there and some drinks and foods for them to consume. It was like one of the things that you see in movies and Haneul felt giddy over it. It was her dream to have those kind of dates.

"This is beautiful, Tae. Thank you." Haneul flashed a smile to Taehyung before hugging him. He hugged her back and inhaled her scent. They pulled away from the hug after a few seconds and went inside the blanket fort. "Woah, there really is a mattress underneath. Did you prepare all of these things?"

"Yeah, I did. Oh wait, except for the foods, haha. You know I can't cook." Taehyung smiled sheepishly as he touched the back of his neck. "How was it? Did you like it?"

"No."

Taehyung frowned, grabbing a pillow and hugging it tightly.

"Don't frown, silly. I don't just like it because... I love it!" Haneul suddenly leaned forward to hold his arm and kiss him on his cheek. Taehyung's eyes widened, obviously due to Haneul's sudden move. Haneul realized what she did and immediately backed away. "I-I'm sorry, haha."

Taehyung didn't speak. Instead, he smiled widely and also kissed Haneul on her cheek. "Teehee. Thank you~" She blushed so hard and burried her face on the pillow that she was holding. "Anyways, let's eat now. The foods are getting cold."

"Y-yeah, sure." Haneul was sure as heck that Taehyung will be the death of her if he keeps being like that.

They talked with each other like they usually do and sometimes joked around. They also hugged and held hands, but it was only until there. Hours passed by and it was getting late, mosquitoes were starting to show up. Taehyung thought that it would be dangerous if they'll still stay there. "Haneul-ah, let's go now. I don't want you to get mosquito bites. Besides, it's getting late."

"Oh, okay. But, how about the fort though?" Haneul asked, helping Taehyung keep the food containers and the other things inside.

"I'll just remove it tomorrow. It's pretty easy to remove."

"Let me help."

"No, I can do it. You should just rest tomorrow."

"No Tae, I'll help."

"You don't need to, Haneul-ah."

"But I want to help."

"As I said, you don't need to."

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't."

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes."

"N to the O the big NO NO."

Haneul huffed in annoyance and rolled her eyes. As for Taehyung, he crossed his arms and raised his brow. They both thought that what they did was childish. They stared at each other for a while then bursted out laughing for their childishness.

"Okay, fine, let's clean this together tomorrow." Taehyung lightly shook his head, still laughing.

"Yaaayyy~" Haneul cheered and smiled happily.

They cleaned the inside of the fort and Taehyung sent Haneul home right after they got done cleaning.

"Soooo... I'll see you tomorrow?" Taehyung leaned on her door, his hands on his pocket.

'Oh gosh, he looks hot.'

Haneul cleared her throat and answered, "Y-yeah, yeah. I'll see you tomorrow. Be careful on your way home, okay?"

"I will. Bye, Haneul. I love you." Taehyung kissed her forehead before hugging her.

"I love you too."
______________________________________________

Woooooooo 18th chapter is doneeeee~ This was actually pretty long hahaha. Adieu.

-Panda's Coolest Potato-