Chapter IX

Third Person's P.O.V.

She was finally free. Free from that hellish place. Free from the demon that gave her so much pain. As much as she hate 'him', somewhere deep in her heart, she still love him. That's what she hated the most.

Haneul does not want to have feelings for Jungkook anymore. Even though she hates him, no, despise him, her love for Jungkook was still not forgotten.

As she thought of what she did in the past, she realized that the things she did just for that man was stupid and idiotic.

It has been three months since that tragic happening. Haneul can still remember everything that Jungkook did to her. The headmaster got worried when she was gone, for a month, even Taehyung.

It was very hard to believe for her schoolmates, family, and friends, that Haneul came back with a very different attitude. She doesn't talk to her friends anymore and she shows no emotions. That made the headmaster, Seokjin, worried. She does not want to tell anyone about what happened to her. She wants to keep it as a secret.

Haneul entered the abandoned building to train. She kicked the dummy that she made out of woods, silk and cottons. She punched it hard, thinking of it as Jungkook.

"Fuck you. I loved you yet, you made me suffer like that... I hate you. I don't love you anymore. I-I... hate you, Jeon Jungkook. You killed my parents and my entire family and tortured me. I hate you..." She said to herself as she punched and kicked the dummy. "I... really, really... hate you." She collapsed on the ground and began sobbing.

Even though she said all of those things, she still love Jungkook so, so much. She doesn't really know what was with him that made her fall for him. She doesn't know why either. She just did.

"I'm your friend, am I not? Why are you crying here all by yourself? Why not tell me instead?" Haneul turned around to see who was the owner of the voice. It was Taehyung. He was leaning on the frame of the door with his hand in his pocket, looking at Haneul with concern.

"T-taehyung?" She stood up and quickly wiped her tears. "What are you doing here?" She asked, monotonously.

"I knew you'd be here. Tell me what really happened. Am I not your friend, huh, Haneul? Do you not trust me? This... is weird... but, just know that... I'll always lend... you my shoulders for you to cry on..." Taehyung looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

Haneul looked up at him, and that's when she let it all out. He went near her and hugged her, saying comforting words. It was the first time Taehyung acted like this, for years. Ever since his family was murdered by the Jeon Family, he stopped showing emotions and caring for others. Haneul just happened to be special, as what he would say to himself.

"Jungkook... he... he tortured me... made me go through terrible things. Slapped, punched, whipped, and kicked me like I was some kind of useless thing." She hugged him tight.

"Sshhh... I'm here. I won't let him do that to you ever again. Heck, I wouldn't let him get near you. I promise." Taehyung pulled out from the hug and kissed her on her forehead. Another surprising thing from Taehyung, he once again showed his charming rectangular smile.

Haneul just hummed in response and muttered a small "thank you". She was glad that she had someone like him. She wondered why can't she just fall in love with Taehyung and not Jungkook. He was like a brother to her, even though they weren't conversing that much in the past. She was just happy that she finally have a shoulder to cry on and a real friend who she can let out all her feelings.
______________________________________

Annyeong, my beloved pandas~~~ Yayyy~ Who do you ship her with?
Jungkook or Taehyung?
#JungHa #TaeHa

-Panda's Coolest Potato-