Chapter VII

Haneul's P.O.V.

F*** HIM. If he thinks that I'm like those type of girls that would be screaming for help and crying endlessly, well, I ain't. Now that I know the reason why he's doing this to me, I'm going to show him who's the real number one here. I won't and will never let the Jeon family succeed.

Damn. I can't properly move. I'm okay with the bruises that he was giving me, even though it hurts so effin much, just not broken bones. That f***ing son of satan kicked me so hard on my knees. And now, I can't properly move it. I gotta find a way on how I can escape from this hellish place.

"You must kill Jeon Jungkook. That man is dangerous."

What? It's that voice again.

"You must kill Jeon Jungkook that man is dangerous."

"He doesn't deserve to be alive anymore."

"W-what? Who are you? W-why... do you-- AAAHHH! keep... appearing inside my head?!"

"Haneul... dear... you... must never be able to cross paths with... that kid from the Jeon... family, ever... again--"

"That... woman... Mom?! MOM?! AAHHHH! My head!" I... am in so much pain right now...

"I hate you... Jeon Jungkook. I fucking do." I said with a venomous tone, before passing out.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Suddenly, a few minutes after Haneul passed out, the son of satan, as what she referred to Jungkook, entered the room, only to be angered by the fact that Haneul was asleep. "Princess?" He wore a creepy smile.

The girl stirred and opened her eyes slowly. She then was greeted by a hard slap from Jungkook, right after she opened her eyes. "BITCH, WHO TOLD YOU TO FUCKING SLEEP?"

"No one." She monotonously said, her fringe covering her eyes. She received another slap from him.

"Oh~ So, you want it the hard way, huh, princess? Then, I'll gladly grant you your wish." He went out of the room for a few minutes, only to return with a medium-sized container with centipedes and worms inside it.

He began to remove the lid and Haneul looked up at him, still with emotionless eyes. Jungkook got more angry at the fact that she wasn't showing any signs of fear. He placed one centipede on her neck. It began to crawl up to her face. Still no signs of fear in her eyes.

He got very furious and quickly threw all the centipedes and worms all over her body. She bowed and her eyes were once again covered by her fringe.

She then easily removed the centipede that was slowly crawling up to her ears with her supposedly tied hands.
______________________________________

Annyeong, chingus! 😄 I'm going to end this chapter in that part xD We will be having a quiz tomorrow. T^T Lol gotta study now 😂 Bye~~~

-Panda's Coolest Potato-