Chapter VIII

After Haneul passed out, she forced herself to wake up and find a way to untie her hands and feet. She closed her eyes and felt the tip of the tie that was on her hands. She then tried to untie the knot. After several attempts, she finally succeeded in freeing herself. She began to also untie the rope on her feet.

Haneul heard the foot steps of Jungkook from outside and pretended to be asleep.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Wha-- YOU SON OF A BITCH. HOW DARE YOU!" Jungkook said furiously.

Haneul stood up from the chair that she was tied up in. "Oh? But I'm a daughter though? And excuse you, my mother's not a bitch." She mockingly stated.

"YOU--" He raised his hand to slap her but she blocked him. His eyes widened in shock. He then unexpectedly punched her on her stomach. She coughed violently and glared up at him. And with that, Jungkook smirked.

"Heh. What a bad princess you are. You shouldn't displease and disappoint your master like that." He smugly stated, shrugging. Haneul clutched her stomach and raised her fist to punch Jungkook in the face. She surprisingly delivered a strong and successful blow on his jaw, despite her being in a very weak state.

"Bitch!" He took the whip that was tied on his belt and started hitting her all over her body.

"I'm a female but, I am not a dog." She monotonously said, emphasizing the 'not'. That caused Jungkook's sight to darken. He took out a knife from his pocket and tried to thrust it towards Haneul's left leg. She dodged it swiftly.

"Oops. Try again, master." She smirked, with her fringe still covering her eyes. And at that exact moment, her plan on stopping Taehyung have his revenge, backfired. Because she, too, wanted a revenge on the Jeon Family.

She stole the knife from him and pinned him down on the ground with what strength she still has. She smirked again and looked straight onto his eyes. "Gotcha, master."

"Let go.. of me, you.. fucking bitch." Jungkook said while struggling to escape from Haneul's tight grip. He attempted to kick her but, before his knee reaches her, she quickly kneed him in his most sensitive part. He winced in pain and glared at her.

"I'm going to let you go. Try to do something stupid again, and I'll show you how a member from the Im family can be frightening." She said, pressing the knife on his neck, back again with her emotionless voice.

"Oh, I'm scared. Really scared." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Haneul kneed him on his private part, again. He closed his eyes shut, feeling extreme pain.

She let go of him and stood up to get out of the hellish place. Jungkook still lied on the ground, holding his thing while glaring at Haneul's leaving figure.
______________________________________

Hi~~~ Hahahaha I love this chapter xD (even though it's my first time making a tragic (?) (Idk) scene) Anyways, our quiz will start in a few minutes but I still managed to update Chapter VIII 😛

Lmao there's this thing that I wrote in my other (unpublished) story aaaaand I really really love it 😂😂😂 "He's my Prince Charming but I'm not his Cinderella." 😭

-Panda's Coolest Potato-