Chapter V

I was taking a nap when suddenly, I heard a loud scream coming from outside my room. I quickly got out of my bed and peeked at the peeping hole on my door. There I saw a man, with a black mask beating up a girl.

'What should I do? Should I save the girl or what? Ugh!'

I thought of a plan before going out and 'try' to save the girl. I opened the door and I immediately ran to the man.

"Hey! Let go of her!" I kicked him on his right shoulder and he backed away. But, it wasn't over, yet. The man walked towards me and made me smell something. I felt dizzy.

"T-too b-bad... Stuffs like... that, won't work on me." I punched the man on his face as hard as I can. But, the stupidly strong scent that this guy made me smell was enough to make me weak. I tried kicking and punching him. None of my attacks were working on him. Tch.

"Y-you'll... p-pay for... this--" Then, the next thing I saw was, darkness...

"You're mine, Haneul. Only mine."

"No! Give us back our daughter! We'll give you anything you want, except your daughter."

"Hmm. Anything? How 'bout your lives, then?"

"E-e-eomma? A-appa? NOOOOOO!"

*BAM* First shot.

*BAM* Second shot.

*BAM* Third shot.

*BAM* Fourth shot.

"Ha. Pathetic. And you call yourselves, the most influencial and strongest gangsters?"

"NOOOO!" I suddenly awoke, panting really hard and sweat rolling on my neck.

'A little boy? No way... Was that... Jungkook... sunbae? But, why? It's the strange man and woman again... Were they my parents? Strongest gangsters?'

"AAHHH! MY HEAD!" It hurts again. My hands and my feet were tied up. That's right... I was... kidnapped. "AARRGGHHH! WHY THE HELL MUST I... SUFFER LIKE THIS?" It hurts... Tears were streaming down from eyes. I can't take the pain anymore.

"Well, well, well. So, the little princess is finally awake, huh?"

"Who... the fuck... are you?" I heard a voice, which seemed like, a man's voice, echoing through the room.

"Oh my, such a very improper word coming out of a beautiful lady's mouth." The person fakely gasped.

"AARRGGHH! Why won't this fucking pain be gone?!" I swear, once the pain in my head is gone, I'll make this man pay. Thrice.

"My, my. What a lovely expression. Would you like me to increase the pain that you are feeling right now? That would be fun." The 'demon' chuckled.

"Who... are you...?"
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Crap. I fainted again. I looked around and saw that I'm in a different room. I was lying down and my hands were tied up on the railings of a bed. My feet were tied up, as well.

Oh, great. First, the pain in my head. And now, this. Isn't this the greatest thing ever?
______________________________________

Annyeong! Konnichiwa! Sawadee kha! Hello! (xD)

A new chapter, huh? Sorry, school just started last week and I've been very busy eversince. Ya know, homeworks and stuffs... So, yeah. This chapter was a lil bit crappy since a lot of things are on my mind right now, but I somehow managed to think about what will happen in this story. XD Lol, byeeeeee :3

-Panda's Coolest Potato-