Chapter II

"Wah~~~ Taehyung look! It's a cute kitty..." I picked up the cat and lifted it up to the level of Taehyung's face.

"So?" He frowned and glared at the cat.

"Hey, Taehyung, can we talk?" I placed the cat on the ground and shot a concerned look on him.

"About what?" He looked down at me.

"Well, why do you hate them so much? They're all not that bad, you know. There are good gangsters who fight and kill for the sake of other people's safety. Maybe you can--"

"Shut up! You don't understand, Haneul! I'm not like you! You're weak, ignorant, and you always butt in on other people's business. Tch." He glared at me before walking away.

His words shot me right through my heart and my mind. Maybe he's right. I'm weak and pathetic, that's why I wasn't able to protect myself years ago and had to call out for other people's help.

Nothing's wrong in being weak. I may be physically weak, but I'm emotioanally and mentally strong that's why I won't give up on stopping Taehyung fall into depravity. If he does, he might be just as bad as those gangsters who murders people out of anger and lust for revenge.

Well, well. I guess, I'm going to keep pretending to be weak and bother Taehyung until I get him to do what I want.

Huh? Wait.

That sounds wrong! I'm making myself sound like the villain.

*sigh* I have some important things to do and yet, here I am, thinking about weird stuffs.

I pat the cute kitty's head before going inside the girl's dorm. Oh! That's right! I need to study for tomorrow's Science quiz. Ahhh! I'm screwed! I wasn't able to copy all of the things that our teacher wrote on the board! It's because he was writing too fast and erasing the board too quick! Sheesh.

-Time Skip brought to you by Jungkook's Bunny Teeth-

"Please go back to your own seats. The quiz will be starting in five minutes. You may review your notes quietly."

Reviewing will just make me feel more nervous during the quiz... I frowned slightly and glanced at my wrist watch. Four minutes and 53 seconds. Tch.

"I will be announcing the results right now. So please, listen carefully.
29/30 - Choi Hana
27/30 - Im Haneul..." Blah blah blah. I stopped listening as soon as I heard my name.

Tch. 2nd again? Damn that Choi Hana. I unconciously looked at her direction. She was smirking, head's up, as if looking down on me. I ignored her and faced front. To be honest, I'm about to burst out of anger right now. Just by looking at her makes me want to embarrass her in front of the one she likes. Teehee. Wait and see, Choi Hana. I'll be on the first spot next time.

Umm, first, I need to know who she likes and then--

"--24/30 - Kim Taehyung"

WHAT. DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? TAEHYUNG GOT 24? I GOTTA REPORT THIS TO THE HEADMASTER. HE SUDDENLY GOT A HIGH SCORE ON A QUIZ! Good for him, then.

It's now lunch time and after this, me and Taehyung got to head to the seniors' building and keep the juniors from bothering them. I'll do my plan once I get to know who she likes. I smirked and continued eating my lunch.

"Hey, you there. This is MY table. Get out of there." I looked up and saw that bitch, Choi Hana with her friends.

'Why should I? Tch.' I continued eating, pretending that I didn't hear what she said.

"Hey! Are you deaf? Didn't she tell you to move?!" One of her friends yelled at me. The next thing I knew was, I was at the ground, feeling pain on my cheek. Did she just...?

The students gatheted around us, whispering things to each other. If I don't have an important mission to do, I would've choked each one of them right now. But, I must maintain my image of being a weak girl.

I looked at the one who slapped me, she was smirking widely. Oh, how I wanted to destroy that ugly smirk off of her. I stood up, grabbed my things and walked out as if nothing happened. Good thing, I'm done eating my lunch. I can feel the five apes glaring intensely at me.

Oh, that's right! No one knows that I know how to do martial arts. As I said a while ago, I have an important mission to do. That, I can't tell any single human being yet.

"Alright, alright, girls! I think your classes are about to start in seven minutes. Go back now or else you'll be late!"

"Back off, Ms. Guardian!"

"Yeah!"

"Ugh! How many times do I have to tell you to be quiet and stop f***ing bothering the damn seniors, huh?!" Someone shouted furiously and I looked at my right side to see the one and only, Kim Taehyung. His face was red, from anger maybe? Well, since I'm so annoyed right now, I didn't bother scolding him.

"My, my. I'm so tired ri--"

"You must kill Jeon Jungkook. That man is dangerous."

'What?'

"You must kill Jeon Jungkook. That man is dangerous."

'What do you mean?'

"Argh! My head! Argh!" My head hurts! Whose voice was that? What does he mean by that? Why do I have to kill Jungkook-sunbae? "A-ahhh!"

"Haneul!"
______________________________________

Teehee. That was quite long. Find out more about Haneul and her mission in the next chapter. 😉👍

-Panda's Coolest Potato-